• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

water types rule

I'm horribly stuck in LoZ: Oracle of Seasons.

I'm in the Anchient ruins, and I have the magic boomarang. I can't seem to get anywhere else, and I don't know what to do, so if anyone can give me advice, great.
I don't remember the specifics, since it's been years since I played OoS, but you know those Armos' that come alive? You can kill them with the Magic Boomerang, I'm pretty sure thats something that might help.

PikaYellow2

I would like to have some help on Twilight Princess.
I was so close to getting to the next room to get to the fourth ghost.
I have the Wii version of that game.
Please. I'm begging you to help me.
I would like to have the GameCube version so I can use cheat codes. <--- I'm not discussing about cheat devices btw.

Shinin

Minimalist
I would like to have the GameCube version so I can use cheat codes. <--- I'm not discussing about cheat devices btw.

Which ghosts did you already get?

Whats the question how do you get in the area?

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
What Shinin meant is which ghost you already got that got the light on on the stair in the main room?

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR

PikaYellow2

I need help on the game.
How did you get past the room I'm having trouble getting past at Arbiter's Grounds? Tell me!
Do you have a video clip of getting through Arbiter's Grounds?
If not, can I download some pages from the strategy guide?
Or else, I'll buy the guide and the GameCube version.

BCVM22

I need help on the game.
How did you get past the room I'm having trouble getting past at Arbiter's Grounds? Tell me!
Do you have a video clip of getting through Arbiter's Grounds?
If not, can I download some pages from the strategy guide?
Or else, I'll buy the guide and the GameCube version.

Getting the GameCube version when you already own the Wii version would be a stunning waste of money.

That's kinda wierd since I beat the game and then once I play my file, midna's still with me although she went back to the twilight realm.

Like all of the 3D Zeldas, the very furthest your progress can be saved is after the unlocking of the final boss door. Once you've used the Big Key on the boss door in Hyrule Castle, you've progressed as far story-wise as you can. The "The End" screen will disappear and return you to the title screen after a moment and start you at the entrance to Hyrule Castle, assuming your last save was at some point during the Castle. Everything you completed up to that save will be cleared, i.e. if you last saved halfway through the Castle, all of the non-regenerating foes (Darknuts, Aerofos, etc) up to that point will remain cleared. I recommend immediately re-clearing anything that transpired since your last save, returning to the boss door, ensuring that the Key has been used and saving there. Once you've done that, you can exit the Castle and explore Hyrule at your leisure, or re-play the final battle an infinite number of times.

Not really that hard to figure out, is it?

BattleFrontier12

Can someone please help me ! I'm playing Nintendogs and I'm trying to teach my dog its' name but sometimes when I call it and pat it and then press "HOME" it comes up that it's forgotton his name.I have been trying to get past this for two months so can someone please help me!!

DS lite man

Can someone please help me ! I'm playing Nintendogs and I'm trying to teach my dog its' name but sometimes when I call it and pat it and then press "HOME" it comes up that it's forgotton his name.I have been trying to get past this for two months so can someone please help me!!

does it say its forrgoten it's name or is it just not coming?

DS lite man

with some dogs you have to teach it two times then after it says it knows its name you have to call it alot. it could be a glitch though

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Super Swing Golf:

I need to know what's the right clothes for Max in his second storyline? It said something about being groovy...

water types rule

This is probably the stupidest thing one could ever ask, but how do you save in LoZ:Majora's Mask? >_>;
It is a bit more annoying than in other games. There's 2 ways-

1. Use the Song of Time to go back in time and save that way.
OR
2. Use an Owl Statue to save, however if you quit the game without saving again then the save won't count. It's like the auto save in MD and Ranger.

The complicated saving is one of the reasons I don't like this game that much.

TogeticTheRuler

I have a question in Harvest Moon ds, this is the first day I am raising a chicken, how do I make it lay eggs? Also, which is better, a duck, or a chicken?