• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Network Help Thread

Shaggier Mamodo

Join The Assassin's
Hi it is me Mario from acww and My bars are all up and I have a linksys some times cumunicton erors hapen I am sike of it.

serebii name MarioMaster
ACWW Name Mario
Real Name Brian Murphy

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Hi, its me Mario from ACWW and I have three bars and I have a Linksys wireless router, sometimes communicaton errors happen I am sick of it.

serebii name MarioMaster
ACWW Name Mario
[SPOIL]Real Name Brian Murphy[/SPOIL] (You shouldn't be posting that!)
3-8-2006 9:51 PM

I made changes to his post, I'll try to help you.

1. Avoid being between walls from your router.
2. WFC sometimes doesn't work for a lotta people.
3. Make sure that there is no magnetic material in the way.

Kurama

Ramiel Angel Thunder
im stuck after the install you have to turn on the ds but i can't find the thing they say

Zora

perpetually tired
Just a question about Wi-Fi in general, but in MPH how many FC can you have?

And also, in MPH why did a FC automatically delete itself?

Last edited:
T

The Conquistador

Nintendo freak said:
That happenes every once in a while. Try again later, then. If it still doesn't work by tomorrow, then go to the site.

EDIT: Don't worry about my question any more. Fixed it. ^^

NINTENDO FREAK! how u fix ur prob, i got a D-Link router too, and the internet works fine, but wen i try scanning for a connection on my mario cart but it says it cant find an access point...

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Zora said:
Just a question about Wi-Fi in general, but in MPH how many FC can you have?

And also, in MPH why did a FC automatically delete itself?
Friend Code automatically deleting itself....Never heard of that before. Are you sure that it was in your friend section of the friend code, and not the rival section? Maybe you accidently deleted it.....

bad andy

Soul Trainer
USB adapter help!

Okay, so I've had the USB adapter for a couple months now and it worked fine up until a couple weeks ago. It's telling me that my USB port isn't fast enough for it to run (which makes no sense since it was working fine for a couple months.)

Any of you computer gurus out there know of what might be wrong? I was going to try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if that works but I can't find my disk...

Paradox

Irate Pirate
Have you changed the USB socket you are plugging it into?

bad andy

Soul Trainer
No, it was the same one. I fixed it though. I Figured that since I changed ISP's that the original settings were configured in a way so that it wouldn't work on this new ISP so I did the uninstall-reinstall trick and it worked.

This should be noted incase someone else has the same problem I had.

megakevinexe

Ultimate Animator
I need help finding my WEP Key. My router is connected to my Windows XP, which I can't access because it has a virus! But I was thinking that I can see my router settings in my other PCs, like my Windows 2000, and my Macintosh, which has Wireless LAN from the router. If I can access them through those two, then where may I find the WEP key?

B

BonzaiMudkip

I have a question,when i look at my Nintendo WFC connection ID,it's blank.Why?

Grammer

RUH OH!!!111
I need help FAST. I have a friend who has a game going on, but it says he's not online, and It says it's not in available games. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

D

.Dan.S.2006.

Just wondering is it free to connect to my router for Mario DS? Just a thought.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
ﻼﻷ Zhou Tai said:
Just wondering is it free to connect to my router for Mario DS? Just a thought.

Of course it is. o_o

Grammer said:
I need help FAST. I have a friend who has a game going on, but it says he's not online, and It says it's not in available games. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

It helps to tell us what game this is. >_>

D

.Dan.S.2006.

Just checking cos I went online and my mum was all like OMGWTFBBQ because she thought I would rack up the phone bill on my DS o.o so yeah, thanks anyway.