• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Network Help Thread

~*Pikafan*~

Have you seen me?
Before you connect to wi-fi, Click Edit Friends and Rivals, and in there, click add new friend. Look in the top right corner. There ya go!

Cobalt_Latios

Thanks, i found it. Good lord, why do they have to make things so damn hard to locate. Sheesh!

-C_L-

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I think you'd have found it without help if you read the manual. >_>

ALWAYS READ THE MANUAL FIRST. THEN LOOK IT UP ON THE WEB IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE USED AS A LAST RESORT FOR QUESTIONS LIKE THAT. >_>

Cobalt_Latios

۞7HR45HM31573R۞ said:

ALWAYS READ THE MANUAL FIRST. THEN LOOK IT UP ON THE WEB IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE USED AS A LAST RESORT FOR QUESTIONS LIKE THAT. >_>
In the Metroid Prime Hunters manual, not the wifi connection manual? Oops... god, its times like these that make me feel unbelievably dumb. Sorry 'bout posting that question. Ill look next time.

-C_L-

B

BonzaiMudkip

I got this stupid error on my DS,the one that says 52200.It goes something like this,i try to connect to WiFi with Tetris DS,then that dumb error pops out.
What the heck do i do now?I tryed to connect over and over,but the same message apears.

My DS wont assign me an IP, I've tried copying mine but it says invalid, only problem is I can't fill in the gateway field because I dont know where to find it.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Okay, I've looked on www.nintendowifi.com, but it didn't offer a solution to my problem.

When I test the connection, it comes up with Error Code 52200 - "Connected to access point but unable to connect to server".
Obviously, I can connect to the internet, and I suspect that my proxy server may be preventing me from connecting via Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, if I deactivate my proxy server, I am unable to connect to the internet.
If my hunch is correct, then how can I connect using the Wi-Fi feature, getting past my proxy server? Or is there something else stopping me from connecting?

Paradox

Irate Pirate
Safari Guard said:
Well, I dont have a DS (yet) but I got a doubt about the Wi-fi. In the site www.nintendowifi.com theres a list of countrys with the wifi thing, what about the OTHER countrys? Dont those get acess to wifi or what?
That's just the languages for the site, you can use the WFC in any country

NFreak

Insert Title Here
۞7HR45HM31573R۞ said:
Actually, that was a good question. I read the manual front to back, and it said nothing about finding your FC. Nothing.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Consistent MPH problems

I keep on getting stupid errors like 87001 or 85500! Any help? I looked it up on the site, nintendowifi, but no dice.

NFreak

Insert Title Here
Deoxys Prime said:
I keep on getting stupid errors like 87001 or 85500! Any help? I looked it up on the site, nintendowifi, but no dice.
Don;t worry about it. I think it's just a server glitch. pretty sure it is. They said on NSider they're trying to fix it.

Theneedleman

crazyengage
Hi I am all set to start playing my game on my wifi but it's taking an hour to "Testing the Connection." Does it usually take this long? Help please...

Octillery

You're cool.
Hi I am all set to start playing my game on my wifi but it's taking an hour to "Testing the Connection." Does it usually take this long? Help please...

It shouldn't do that. I suggest reseting and try to test the connection again.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Well I just installd my WiFi adaptor and it wont work when it trys to conduct the WiFi test. It gives me Error Code: 52003 and it can't find my IP adress or something any help?

Octillery

You're cool.
Well I just installd my WiFi adaptor and it wont work when it trys to conduct the WiFi test. It gives me Error Code: 52003 and it can't find my IP adress or something any help?

It would help if you gave us your router model and manufacturer.

Your computer is probably behind a firewall

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
NINTENDO WIFI ADAPTOR. We disbaled pretty much anything that could possibly stop it but it still isn't working.

$

$%^Shiney Pokemon !@#

Does the nintendo wifi thing come with Diamond / Pearl or do we have to buy it seperatly?