• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo "What Game Should I Get?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
i want a new game for my wii. already have zelda, red steel, wii sports and wii play. i don't want another minigame-game like warioware or rayman. note i'm from europe, mind the release dates here. i also have a nintendo ds btw.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Going to get a DS soon, so what should I get? Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney--Justice for All, Kirby Squeak Squad, Final Fantasy III, Pokemon Ranger, Contact, Mega Man ZX, Mario Hoops 3-on-3, Megaman 5 Battle Network: Double Team DS, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or Kirby Canvas Curse.
EDIT:Nevermind, I got Pokemon Ranger already...
I'd go for Canvas Curse or Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. But if you don't have a DS already, there are several other titles I'd recommend over all of those that aren't listed there.
i want a new game for my wii. already have zelda, red steel, wii sports and wii play. i don't want another minigame-game like warioware or rayman. note i'm from europe, mind the release dates here. i also have a nintendo ds btw.
I'd hold off for a few weeks and wait to see how good Sonic Secret Rings turns out to be.

in the next few months alot of games come out that i want. they are god of war 2 march 20, super paper mario april 9, pokemon Diamond and Pearl aprill 22(if i get this i need to get a new DS), and Spiderman 3 may 4. my birthday is in the summer and i want to no ur oppions on wat games to get in the next few months and for my birthday. i have about 120$ and can probly get more by the time they come out

well fasola, you have many interesting choices but here's what I'd say to do. You have $120, give or take a bit. You could just buy a DS/Lite with that, the get the rest for your birthday. I'd say with your money, buy a DS/Lite, then save up some more for D/P (Costs less than a Wii game). Ask for SPM for your birthday (I DEFINATELY reccomend this one), and by the time you're bored with SPM or D/P, the other games will be at a discounted price and you may end up wanting to just wait 'til Christmas.

~fuzzy out~

swampsperts

Fight Fire with Fire
Get Yoshi's Island DS! It's wicked awesome, with more babies to use. Each baby has a power, and for example, Baby Wario has a huge magnet that attracts coins!

Status
Not open for further replies.