• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo "What Game Should I Get?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Should I get Mario Kart Wii, LostWinds, or wait for WiiFit? Yes, I know they are all very different, but if you could help me I would be grateful.

Just decide what genre you like better: racing, RPG, or "exergaming".

And if you can't, flip a coin or something.

Elementman-Novapoke

I want a 'proper' football (soccer) game for the Wii.

Which is better, Fifa, or PES?

I personally prefer Fifa, but which is better on the Wii?

BCVM22

Hmmmm, should I get Super Mario World or Sonic 2 for the Virtual Console? I have a little trouble deciding.

Collectively, they're two of the greatest 16-bit platformers of all time. Depends on if you want a slightly slower, slightly longer and more exploration-based game in Super Mario World or a flat-out, sprint to the finish, slightly-shorter-if-you-can-really-get-on-a-good-run-experience in Sonic 2. Finishing Super Mario World completely is a matter of exploring and finding a lot of different things; finishing Sonic 2 completely is a matter of having enough rings at the right time, running real fast and knowing when to hit the "jump" button.

In their original forms I would have reminded you that Super Mario World allows you to save your progress while Sonic 2 does not, but that's a moot point with the save state feature provided by the VC.

Hidethegames

Collectively, they're two of the greatest 16-bit platformers of all time. Depends on if you want a slightly slower, slightly longer and more exploration-based game in Super Mario World or a flat-out, sprint to the finish, slightly-shorter-if-you-can-really-get-on-a-good-run-experience in Sonic 2. Finishing Super Mario World completely is a matter of exploring and finding a lot of different things; finishing Sonic 2 completely is a matter of having enough rings at the right time, running real fast and knowing when to hit the "jump" button.

In their original forms I would have reminded you that Super Mario World allows you to save your progress while Sonic 2 does not, but that's a moot point with the save state feature provided by the VC.

I guess if you put it that way, I will get Sonic 2, but since they are also both very good games, I'll probably get Super Mario world more later (like maybe another month). Thanks for helping me decide which to get first, BCVM22.

John Light

I want a 'proper' football (soccer) game for the Wii.

Which is better, Fifa, or PES?

I personally prefer Fifa, but which is better on the Wii?

PES is amazing I would easily give it a 10/10.

I have not played FIFA though

John Light

hi,

With Wii Software being released tomorrow, I am going to buy a card and then purchase Dr Mario. I will have 1000 wii points left, what should I buy?

The two main games I want are Lost Winds(wii software) and Lylat Wars(VC)

fhqwhgads

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Hay guys should i get Pokemon Diamond for the DS or Pokemon Battle Revoloution for the Wii? I like both.

Get Diamond, construct a kickarse team, then get PBR and transfer the Pokemon.

But even then, the only good part about PBR is that it has beautiful graphics and can make your trainer look awesome. Other than that, it is just battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.