• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Houka

I don't have the skill to hack a game. I started a new file, made sure i don't have any wonder trades from deadcns, i think it was affected from them somehow. But i intend to find the Flamethrower before challenging the E4...maybe it disappeared before then. I'm only near fortree city. (right after the castform building)
Surprisingly Hariyama really came in handy against Norman despite all his Yawn spamming. Earlier this week i had a wonder traded Conkeldurr, that one was a bit faster though.
That why I said someone can either do it or help ya out. Well best of luck replaying the game, it's the last thing I wanted to do.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
That why I said someone can either do it or help ya out. Well best of luck replaying the game, it's the last thing I wanted to do.
Thanks for the confidence pep talk. I'm crossing my hopes.

Sadly I don't have the knowledge about any form of 3DS homebrews or gonna risk screwing up download anything since i have no means of uploading my 3ds files to pc (no usb with card reader or Micro SDHD card reader on my laptop)
-
Last thing i want to do is to lose my digital only copies or X and Ultra Sun on the card.

Last edited:

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I restarted Alpha Sapphire and I hope the eShop going down doesn't mean that I can't connect to random players in hopes of getting an Eon Ticket...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I restarted Alpha Sapphire and I hope the eShop going down doesn't mean that I can't connect to random players in hopes of getting an Eon Ticket...
You should be fine. The Internet servers should still be up.