1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Hydrohs, Nov 21, 2014.

1. NotABeginningTrainer

NotABeginningTrainer Well-Known Member

It would have to be a day where they got the island randomly (I think) so I doubt it would help much.

2. Ryuken

Ryuken Steel User

Are Max EV's in every stat pokemon banned from online play in ORAS?
    I had a couple of bad experiences a couple months ago and I was wondering if the most recent patch also blocked these pokemon aside from unreleased legendaries and badly hacked pokemon.

3. Creyk

Creyk Well-Known Member

Yes they are banned, both from the Battle Spot and casual battles with your friends.

4. starrybluecat

starrybluecat Well-Known Member

When you say no to the daycare man when he offers you an egg , he says "I'll be having this one". Is he gonna have it for dinner?

5. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Yes .

6. starrybluecat

starrybluecat Well-Known Member

Can ditto be level 1-10 without being hacked?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  7. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

Only if it comes from HG/SS, and only at level 10.

8. Thwyn

Thwyn New Member

I have come across a bug of some sort on the route before the fourth gym. Having battled a few trainers, now nobody else will battle me. Even in the gym, the first time I entered it, all NPCs act as though I've already beaten them, including the gym leader who says her post-battle speech.

Just to clarify, I have not beaten these trainers yet, they just say their post-battle speech when I click on them.

I can't find anything about this online anywhere, has anybody else come across this? Do you guys know of a fix?

9. What has more possibility of passing down its HA? A girl or a boy?

10. Akashin

Akashin Well-Known Member

Female Pokemon have a higher chance.

11. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

I have a problem. I've tried to breed a pokemon with elekid and a ditto from friend safari from Y ,but I don't receive an egg at all. I don't understand. Breeding with a ditto is supposed to breed any pokemon. But for some reason,they won't produce an egg.

12. Akashin

Akashin Well-Known Member

You can't breed with baby Pokemon. You'll have to evolve your Elekid (or use an Electabuzz, if that particular Elekid isn't a necessity) to breed it.

13. Kacho

Kacho You are next.

when was this? i tried to google this but i can't find it...

14. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

It's an ORAS thing, if there's anything wrong with your Pokémon that can't happen through legal means like having a shiny Sheer Force Landorus or an unreleased HA ect the game won't allow the battle to commence online. I don't know about local play though.

15. Kacho

Kacho You are next.

ok so legal good IV pokes are okay right?

I think I misread that post then

16. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

Can someone tell me where I can find the Iron Plate?
    I pretty much found all of them underwater, but this is the only one that I'm still missing...

17. Crystagon

Crystagon Well-Known Member

The Iron Plate isn't underwater; it is instead held by Steven's gift Beldum.

18. Krishnath

Krishnath Dragon Lord

If you have fought and beaten the gym leader (easy to check, just check your Trainer ID card), then all the trainers in the gym, including the ones you haven fought, become unfightable.

19. Astrint

Astrint Breeding Star

where is the best place to teach a smeargle moves? I used the triple battles in the diners in X&Y but i don't know where to go in ORAS...

20. Miss Alexis

Miss Alexis Event Collector :)

This usually happens when you mess with the CODES on Powersaves. There are certain codes that may prevent story completion. If all else fails, then this may have happened, and if that is the case, then the only way to bypass it is to start a new game.

In Mauville City's Food Court you can do Single, Double, or Triple Battles just like the diners in X & Y

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015