• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

tyranitar2828

so anyone know how to get the intriguing stone from the girl in verandurf town? I have not been able to figure out if I have to beat the elite four first or what?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I saved right as I was in the area before Latias, my question is, will Synchronize work on it? and what nature will work best for both Mega and normal Latias?

Some people mentioned that it works. And, you should be looking for a Timid one in my opinion.

pokemonFRguy

Pokemon Hunter
No, and the DexNav is the best way to find HA Pokemon.
Thank you very much, Lorde.

Does anyone know if there are ways of catching (not receiving) starter Pokemon in OR/AS?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
where is the traithlete in battle resort that gives you access to both bikes? I've been around the island 3 times, but can't find him...

Bluemage21

Thank you very much, Lorde.

Does anyone know if there are ways of catching (not receiving) starter Pokemon in OR/AS?

From what we know, no there is not.

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
Does anyone know if the Eon Ticket has been released yet? If not, can you get Latios/Latias without the ticket (in Omega/Alpha)?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Does anyone know if the Eon Ticket has been released yet? If not, can you get Latios/Latias without the ticket (in Omega/Alpha)?

i believe its impossible to claim latios or latias without the ticket, because the destination stated that latias/latios will join your team if you have been to southern island

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan

I don't know about when the Eon Ticket releases, but you get the Lati respective to your game (Latios for OR/Latias for AS) as part of the games' main story. It just joins you, without a battle.

As for the other Lati (Latias for OR/Latios for AS) yes, you need the Eon Ticket.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Is Bagon available in Meteor Falls pre-Waterfall like RSE or do you need Waterfall to access Bagon?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Is Bagon available in Meteor Falls pre-Waterfall like RSE or do you need Waterfall to access Bagon?

you need waterfall. It's in the secret room only accessed by going up the waterfall then going deeper in he cave.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
How can you enter Mauville Hills?

Anyway, can someone tell me how to access Mauville's 2nd floor?

Beat Gym 8, then Wattson's New Mauville quest will be available. He'll let you enter Mauville Hills.

for the love of primus where is eviolite?

Fishing Shack in Route 123, talk to the fisherman on the right side of the room.

So I went to fiery path and couldn't find Charzardite X, is it only available post game? :l

After Gym 8.

Could someone provide me with a list of Mega Stones only available Post Game? >.>

I'm looking for Scizorite in Petalburg Woods and I can't find it.

Scizorite is available before post-game. it's in the area that requires Cut to access.

Does anyone know where one can obtain the Amulet Coin item?

The same as in R/S, beat Norman then speak to your mother.

I've been importing my teams with each generation since Emerald. Can anyone tell me if the Contest Memory ribbon (when they consolidated the contest ribbons in X/Y) get separated back out, or can I win new ribbons for the same pokemon?

You can win new ribbon, and the Contest Memory Ribbon doesn't get separated again.