• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

ToxicAtom

Sun Deity
1. Hello! I'm new to the forums. If there's an introductions thread, could someone please point me in the right direction?

2. How do you trigger the rematch with wally? I've beaten the E4 once and completed the Delta episode, as well as beat the Singles tournament in the Battle Maison, and no word of how to get it to work.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
How do you make Regigigas appear on Island Cave?

I have got all 3 regs, nicknamed Regice and have the ice item

I think the other requirement that you need to do is, visiting the Island Cave in day time.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Hi,
I just wanted to know if the feebas factor is the same as in the old game or can I find it anywhere, I already beat team aqua so, if any help is available thank you

No. The Feebas factor is gone for this game, so you can just fish in the same spot until you get it. It's still pretty rare to find though.

ZeroKnightz

So I'm doing the Sea Mauville mission right now, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do at Sea Mauville.
I'm underwater in the basement, now what?

chibiowl

Has anyone found Flash Cannon yet? I need it for my Aegislash. ~.~

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
So I'm doing the Sea Mauville mission right now, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do at Sea Mauville.
I'm underwater in the basement, now what?

You need to find the "Scanner". Find keys around the place to unlock doors and access more rooms.

ZeroKnightz

You need to find the "Scanner". Find keys around the place to unlock doors and access more rooms.

I think I should have worded what I said more specifically.
I'm doing the quest where Wattson wants me to do something at Sea Mauville, he said he scanned me(?) so that the machine would recognize me or something (I pretty much skipped through his text, so I wasn't quite sure what I'm supposed to do right now).
I've literally went into every single room, clicked every object I possibly, could, went underwater into the basement and tried clicking the machine but that did nothing.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I think I should have worded what I said more specifically.
I'm doing the quest where Wattson wants me to do something at Sea Mauville, he said he scanned me(?) so that the machine would recognize me or something (I pretty much skipped through his text, so I wasn't quite sure what I'm supposed to do right now).
I've literally went into every single room, clicked every object I possibly, could, went underwater into the basement and tried clicking the machine but that did nothing.

I'm actually not on that part of the game yet, but is this post-game?
Have you found a Key Item called "Scanner"?

Bring the Scanner to Captain Stern in Slateport. You'll get a Bell for summoning either Ho-oh or Lugia on Sea Mauville.

ZeroKnightz

I'm actually not on that part of the game yet, but is this post-game?
Have you found a Key Item called "Scanner"?

Bring the Scanner to Captain Stern in Slateport. You'll get a Bell for summoning either Ho-oh or Lugia on Sea Mauville.

I don't think this is post-game. I'm only doing this so I can receive the TM ThunderBolt from Wattson, but I can't receive it until I finish this mission.
I've already did the whole scanner though, and caught Ho-Oh.

kuyan

Any places i can go to get a lot of XP post game? Besides spamming the Elite 4.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I don't think this is post-game. I'm only doing this so I can receive the TM ThunderBolt from Wattson, but I can't receive it until I finish this mission.
I've already did the whole scanner though, and caught Ho-Oh.

No wonder we don't understand each other.
Go to NEW Mauville, not SEA Mauville.

New Mauville is simply south of the city itself. Surf on the water towards east and enter that abandoned building.

Any places i can go to get a lot of XP post game? Besides spamming the Elite 4.

Walk around the whole region rebattling Trainers. Their final rematch teams are around 40-50.
Once you fully circled Hoenn, most of them are ready to battled again. Rinse and repeat.

Also, use the DexNavi to find a Pelipper with Lucky Egg.
Level up your EXP O-Power as well.

ZeroKnightz

No wonder we don't understand each other.
Go to NEW Mauville, not SEA Mauville.

New Mauville is simply south of the city itself. Surf on the water towards east and enter that abandoned building.

Walk around the whole region rebattling Trainers. Their final rematch teams are around 40-50.
Once you fully circled Hoenn, most of them are ready to battled again. Rinse and repeat.

Also, use the DexNavi to find a Pelipper with Lucky Egg.
Level up your EXP O-Power as well.

Oh man I feel dumb now, spent the past hour at SEA mauville. I should have really read the text >_<
Thanks!

Zephiel128

I have met all the requirements to unlock Regigigas and the legendary dogs, but they just won't show up in the Island Cave and the Trackless Forest. What should I do?

C O C O

Not really sure if this is the right place to ask this but..

can someone trade me over an Onix holding a metal coat ? I really want a Mega Steelix on my team for the plot.
i do have one but it has a nickname I don't understand (its in Korean or something i guess). I like my team better without nicknames.
Also, I want my team to look as intimidating as Wally's. (dont judge me xD)
or just trade me a Steelix with no nickname would be nice too. :)

Oh and when can I get the Steelixite ? Is it post-game ?

Last edited:

ipodboqi

Where is the door to the storage room in Sea Mauville? I have the storage key but I can't find the door for whatever reason

Sparky Mc-S

Let the sparks fly~
For the three Sinnoh pixie's ring to activate, do I need to have a pokemon with max happiness or affection? I checked with the lady in Verdanturf Town for a max happy pokemon (which I have) and nothing.
And with Virizion, Terrakion and Colbalion, been trying all day but nothing.
Since these guys run on 12 hours between each encounter, could I have this problem due to my boyfriend changing my DS clock this morning?
Also, is Cresselia's island random each day?

kuyan

Stupid question, but how do i get to the Battle Resort?

old man

On Guard!!!
I just started the game and have a stupid question where do you look for your fc at? Or is it the same one from last game?