Ever since I got a New! Nintendo 3DS last week and transferred my data over for OR, I noticed that most O-powers are regenerating almost as quickly as they are used. The level 2 Hatching or Experience powers in particular. Normally I get about 1 dot regenerated in the 3 minutes it is up, but now all 4 dots are coming back. Is anybody else getting this, or am I just hallucinogenating?
Your 3DS has a pedometer in it (it counts steps). If you get your step counter to 4000 or more steps during the day, O-Power energy is regenerated much faster than if you have no steps.
Also it seems likes eggs are coming out of the Day Care center more often, and hatching more quickly, but since I haven't been timing them or anything I'm not as sure on that part.
A few possibilities:
1) If you've completed the regional pokedex and received the Oval Charm from the professor, eggs have a higher chance of appearing.
2) using pokemon with different orignal trainers (different trainer IDs) increases the chance of finding eggs. Using 2 of the same species of pokemon increases the chance of finding eggs. using 2 of the same pokemon with 2 different original trainers maximizes the chance of finding eggs.
3) Some pokemon require less steps to hatch
4) Two pokemon abilities cut the required steps for egg hatching in half: Flame Body and Magma Armor. You just have to have a pokemon in your team with one of those abilities. Fletchinder/Talonflame is best because you're still able to Fly while carrying 5 eggs.
5) you've been lucky. every 255 steps there is a chance for an egg to appear. yours may have been appearing quickly.
One more thing. Lately I've been getting a lot of time-out errors when I connecting to Pokemon Bank or Pokemon Transporter. Anybody else getting this one too?
Not sure about this one. I'm guessing your 3DS was having trouble connecting to the internet
Where in OA&AS is a good place to help with egg hatching? Like a route, or... ?
just Google "ORAS endless loop" and you'll see videos of where to start riding your bike at the Battle Resort. You can clip your D-pad or put something in the joystick to make your character continue circling the island.