• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

welcometorapture

I just started the game and have a stupid question where do you look for your fc at? Or is it the same one from last game?

Uh, I think this was the case in X/Y too, your friend code isn't located in the game itself, but in the 3DS homemnu, under the tab "friends" I believe. Any people added on the 3DS will show up on your OR/AS.

AD95

I need to know this. (europe guy here, have to wait 6 more days :(

I know you can save before catching Rayquaza. ( I want to soft reset for him to get a jolly nature and some good ivs)
And I know after catching it you're going to fight deoxys, but can I save there too? I want to catch a deoxys with a good nature and some good ivs too....

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
The wait is getting harder. I wish Friday would hurry up already...

Anyway, I have some questions.
- Is the Lopunnite available during the main story?
- Are the challenges in the Trick House repeatable or can they only be completed once like in RSE?
- Do I have to catch Raikou, Entei and Suicune in a specific order or can I choose which one to catch first?

pikapato

Hi. can someone help me out please?
I'm trying to capture Regigigas, however, I have no clue where I can get an "Ice" Item. Can someone please point me where?

Thank you in advance!

JerJer97

I can't seem to get the Sludge Bomb TM in Dewford Town!! Can someone help me find it? I have already beaten the gym leader there, and the guide book says it should be available now. The Collector won't appear in the hall.

chibiowl

Hi. can someone help me out please?
I'm trying to capture Regigigas, however, I have no clue where I can get an "Ice" Item. Can someone please point me where?

Thank you in advance!

Trick House gives you Castelia Cone on the 4th run.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
The wait is getting harder. I wish Friday would hurry up already...

Anyway, I have some questions.
- Is the Lopunnite available during the main story?
- Are the challenges in the Trick House repeatable or can they only be completed once like in RSE?
- Do I have to catch Raikou, Entei and Suicune in a specific order or can I choose which one to catch first?

i believe they come in randomized order so you probably can't choose which one to catch first

xEryChan

Demon Child
I have two questions that I was curious to know. Is the Gardevoirite only available in the post game? Also, is the lucky egg available since it wasn't in the originals?

Xionea

Half a centaur
I need to know this. (europe guy here, have to wait 6 more days :(

I know you can save before catching Rayquaza. ( I want to soft reset for him to get a jolly nature and some good ivs)
And I know after catching it you're going to fight deoxys, but can I save there too? I want to catch a deoxys with a good nature and some good ivs too....

Unfortunately, you cannot save between Rayquaza and Deoxys.

Dangertrout

2 questions:
Are the lower floors of granite cave inaccessible when you first go to Dewford (after beating Dewford gym) or am I missing something really obvious?
Where is my first opportunity to get a Water stone?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
2 questions:
Are the lower floors of granite cave inaccessible when you first go to Dewford (after beating Dewford gym) or am I missing something really obvious?

can only answer the first question since i finish dewford, yes granite cave is only acessible after defeating brawly however its deeper floors cannot be gone through unless you have a bike that can go up the slope ( i forgot the bike you need)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
2 questions:

- You need the mach bike to go down the lower floors of the Granite Cave (you can see a bike trail behind the hiker).
- As soon as you get the PlayNav upgrade on your PokéNav, you can get a Water Stone in the Super-Training levels for a Pokémon with maximum EVs.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
can kyogre/groudon be re-encountered if it wasn't caught the first time

Yes, if you go back after beating the Elite 4 they'll appear in Cave of Origin at the same level as before. So you can reset for a competitive one if you want to without the long cutscene afterwards.

cromat

Can someone please explain what are the conditions for opening up pathless plains?

All three of my friends have it opened up, but I'm the only one who doesn't have it open.

I'm further gameplay wise than all of them, have collected more legends/talked to more people/captured more pokemon than them but its not showing up at all in my game, its been multiple days and still nothing.

Is my save bugged? I also somehow got to open up the area to Raikou/Entei/Suicune JUST by having Lugia in my team. Haven't hacked or transferred anything from other games either.

At this point I'm thinking that maybe I need to have a transfer/trade from BW/XY or have a certain number of friends in my friends list.

Thanks to anyone who has had and know how to solve this.

Last edited:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Can someone please explain what are the conditions for opening up pathless plains?

All three of my friends have it opened up along with nameless cavern, but I'm the only one who doesn't have it open.

I'm further gameplay wise than all of them, have collected more legends/talked to more people/captured more pokemon than them but its not showing up at all in my game, its been multiple days and still nothing.

Is my save bugged? I also somehow got to open up the area to Raikou/Entei/Suicune JUST by having Lugia in my team. Haven't hacked or transferred anything from other games either.

At this point I'm thinking that maybe I need to have a transfer/trade from BW/XY or have a certain number of friends in my friends list.

Thanks to anyone who has had and know how to solve this.

Nameless Cavern is the place where you'll find Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie which requires you to have a Pokemon at maximum happiness level.

masterbreeder42

Beast Ball-catching Legend Wiz
Okay, two questions.
1) I have 6 level 100 Blissey with no damage-dealing or self-healing attacks that I prepared on X Version to be battleable in my Secret Base in OmegaRuby. How do I set it so that those Pokemon are used in my Secret Base team when I StreetPass people?

2) Does Synch work on the Latios/Latias you get from Steven?