• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

cromat

Sorry, I've gotten nameless opened from the get go, just that pathless plains isn't showing up no matter what I've tried. (I've already gotten all 3 from nameless and captured Dialga too)

locket

reis.
Yes, if you go back after beating the Elite 4 they'll appear in Cave of Origin at the same level as before. So you can reset for a competitive one if you want to without the long cutscene afterwards.
it's not at the base level of the cave though and i've done e4 a few times for other things already

edit: ah got it

Last edited:

Pilpulp

美的
it's not at the base level of the cave though and i've done e4 a few times for other things already

edit: ah got it

What did you have to do to find it?

I'm planning on KO'ing mine.

Edit: I heard you can't save between Rayquaza and Deoxys, how do I go about getting them both competitive then? Don't spoil too much about the Delta Episode though please.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Edit: I heard you can't save between Rayquaza and Deoxys, how do I go about getting them both competitive then? Don't spoil too much about the Delta Episode though please.

Reset for Rayquaza and check its stats immediately after, then KO Deoxys. Deoxys will appear at Sky Pillar after beating the Elite 4 again. It'll make more sense once you get there.

Razo

Hopefully this is the right thread to ask in, is there a man who tells you your Pokemon's IVs like the man from Kiloude city in X and Y?

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Hopefully this is the right thread to ask in, is there a man who tells you your Pokemon's IVs like the man from Kiloude city in X and Y?

Yes he is in kiloude 2.0 aka the Battle Resort.

MiToRo94

I've done absolutely everything listed to catch Regigigas, but he is not showing up at all. Anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it.

Here is what I did in detail:
Have all 3 regis in party
Regice has Nickname: Blue
Regice is holding one ice item (have tried NeverMeltIce, CasteliaCone, and Snowball)
During the daytime
EDIT: also Spoke with girl in Pacifidlog town about the regis
I go into Island Cave, to the second room in the center, and nothing happens

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
For the Mirage Island unlock for Giratina, do the Dialga and Palkia have to be from ORAS? And does this apply to the other legends with similar unlock criteria?

I've done absolutely everything listed to catch Regigigas, but he is not showing up at all. Anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it.

Here is what I did in detail:
Have all 3 regis in party
Regice has Nickname: Blue
Regice is holding one ice item (have tried NeverMeltIce, CasteliaCone, and Snowball)
During the daytime
I go into Island Cave, to the second room in the center, and nothing happens

Maybe you're supposed to talk to the girl in Pacifidlog first?

AD95

I just read that you can defeat Deoxys and he will re-appear again on top of the sky pillar. (you just need to defeat the E4 for the second time)

So I am planning on soft resetting for a 4 / 5IV Rayquaza, defeat deoxys, and catch him later again with 4/5 IVs.

I just read that you can defeat Deoxys and he will re-appear again on top of the sky pillar. (you just need to defeat the E4 for the second time)

So I am planning on soft resetting for a 4 / 5IV Rayquaza, defeat deoxys, and catch him later again with 4/5 IVs.

I've done that, so yea, Deoxys re-appears.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Anybody gotten their hands on. Masterball? I can't seem to recall where to get it.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
how on earth do you start that new mauville side quest to get the thunderbolt tm?
because I am currently at 6 badges and the side quest still has kick started, wattson hasn't left his gym yet so I can't start it