• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Omfggg sooo I just read that if I have Alpha Sapphire I cannot get the Latiasite unless I get the eon flute street passed to me? T___T So much for that competitive Latias I took 4 months to get on HG.

both games get both Mega Stones

Is there any way to get through the Granite Cave without the Mach Bike? I just checked that area out and the only place I can access is the spot where you first meet Steven

no, you need the Mach Bike to access Granite Cave proper

Where is the GTS in ORAS? Or is something difference since DPPt?

it's under the PSS

I don't think this was answered yet; but I'm curious... when using the DexNav search function, does the Potential correspond to how many perfect IVs it has? (As in, if it has 3 stars, does it mean it has 3 perfect IVs?) Because if so, that would be lovely.

yes, that's what it does

opalwhisker

How to you get through the safari zone? I've used both bikes, but the map seems to be set up in a way that's preventing me from getting past the second section. or am I just blind/dumb and I'm missing how to get around?

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
All last night I was trying to get a female Snorunt from the daycare, yet all of my resets gave me male. It took me about 25 or so eggs until I paid attention to the nature/characteristic and I noticed that they were the same... I saved before I even put the 'mons in the daycare, which shouldn't affect what's in the egg... I decided to just test my luck on the second egg without SRing a couple of times and I got a female.

When is the gender/nature/characteristic determined now...?

if im not mistaken I believe starting with XY every single potential egg including shinies and gender and all that is determined the moment you put the couple in the daycare

DasCouve

I was just curious about the new movesets and moveset changes from the X/Y Dex to the OR/AS Dex. I noticed for instance Beautiflys Moveset is changed. from both X/Y.

I haven't played since the 4th generation, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are we not able to move Pokemon around in the PC anymore? Do we have to manually withdraw and deposit now?

Since it looks like this question hasn't been answered, I'll attempt to displace concerns that the question might be stupid. They just use different terms now. Select "Organize Boxes" and it will give the same functionality that "Move Pokémon" gave, and more, if I'm not mistaken!

Genousity

DOes anyone know how to obtain the Everstone?

htssath

Where do I find the griseous orb on route 130 cause I've torn up the place and accidentally came across a meadow plate :/

mbruno

Do you, in fact, have to finish the Delta Episode to get Lugia/Ho-Oh and Heatran? I know the main site says so, but the official strategy guide doesn't mention this being necessary and actually covers getting them after getting all 8 badges and before covering the Pokemon League, so I'm a bit confused.

As a reminder, in this game you get the National Dex in Littleroot Town after getting the 8th badge.

Halkel

Experimentalist
Does anyone know where I can find a trainer with a sableye in Omega Ruby? I need it in my pokedex so I can get one via GTS

Isn't there a function like in X and Y that allows you to type the pokemon's name in to find it?