• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'm pretty sure you have to wait 72 hours to get clock-based events to work after changing the clock, since it used to be 24 hours and people still managed to abuse that

the best way to not panic freakishly about losing minor functionality in a Pokemon game is to not be so damn impatient in the first place

I'm pretty sure you have to wait 72 hours to get clock-based events to work after changing the clock, since it used to be 24 hours and people still managed to abuse that

the best way to not panic freakishly about losing minor functionality in a Pokemon game is to not be so damn impatient in the first place

But it is not clock based according to serebii

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I haven't attempted to do any clock-based events yet, but you may want to try downloading the 1.1 patch if you haven't already.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
What's this about clock based event problems? Kinda nervous, because I had to change my 3ds' time since for some reason it suddenly became an hour off (plus people do that for daylight savings and whatever, hate that stupid penalty).

What's this about clock based event problems? Kinda nervous, because I had to change my 3ds' time since for some reason it suddenly became an hour off (plus people do that for daylight savings and whatever, hate that stupid penalty).

If you change the time on your 3ds apparently all clock based events stop for a few days or something. But The lake trio is not on a clock.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I have a question, I head Aurune mention something about making it so that you can fly directly to your secret base but idk how to do it or if you can do it. Does anybody know if this is possible and if so how??

Grei

not the color
Does anyone know where specific Pokeballs (like Net Ball, Luxury Ball, Dive Ball) can be purchased? Or better yet, where you can buy all Pokeballs?

I have a question, I head Aurune mention something about making it so that you can fly directly to your secret base but idk how to do it or if you can do it. Does anybody know if this is possible and if so how??

When you use Fly, I believe an icon of the player's head will appear where the secret base is located. You just need to select that icon and you should fly right there.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Does anyone know where specific Pokeballs (like Net Ball, Luxury Ball, Dive Ball) can be purchased? Or better yet, where you can buy all Pokeballs?.

These special Pokeballs are scattered around various Pokemarts.

Fallarbor - Dive, Dusk, Quick
Verdanturf - Heal, Luxury, Nest
Rustboro - Net, Repeat, Timer

You can't buy all types in one place sadly.

When you use Fly, I believe an icon of the player's head will appear where the secret base is located. You just need to select that icon and you should fly right there.

Or simply use the AreaNav. Select the Secret Bases option. Locate your base, then insta-Fly.

wafulbull

Does anyone know what to do with Looker? He's been sitting there since Saturday and nothing I've done has triggered anything.

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
Does anyone know what to do with Looker? He's been sitting there since Saturday and nothing I've done has triggered anything.

It appears that Looker's only purpose was to give us the Audinite. I know people don't like how repetetive it is seeing Looker, but they could have at least given him more of a purpose.

DragonKnight_

I used an escape rope in the cave of origin before i fought Primal Kyogre. Now when i go back Kyogre doesn't appear. i accidentally saved after i left the cave. Any advice. I dont want to start my adventure all over but i don't know how to progress in the game.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

I don't think we can do anything about him aside from a little back story and more hints towards' ORAS placement in the timeline.
And Audinite.

I used an escape rope in the cave of origin before i fought Primal Kyogre. Now when i go back Kyogre doesn't appear. i accidentally saved after i left the cave. Any advice. I dont want to start my adventure all over but i don't know how to progress in the game.

Try defeating the Elite Four once again.

wafulbull

I actually like Looker, he's one of the best characters from the game, and he never even battles you once. It doesn't make sense to just leave him sitting there, as in all the games he appears he has a pretty big role(except B/W where he just shows up when you find a sage). Maybe the key lies with amnesia.

blasian amtrax

Have you tried going down the side path that's near the entrance of the cave of origin? It's blocked initially when you go in, but I think it goes down to the deeper level where you actually fight Primal Kyogre, so I presume it unlocks as soon as kyogre takes you down there, especially seeing how there is a doorway for you to just walk out of there.