• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Carrie Chapin

The Queen of Meep
I have a problem where I just used Dive in the large hole in route 128 and I can't get out of the circle underwater . I have tried everything. Does anyone know how to get out of such circle? Thank you.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I have a problem where I just used Dive in the large hole in route 128 and I can't get out of the circle underwater . I have tried everything. Does anyone know how to get out of such circle? Thank you.

Have you tried pressing A while on the lighter ground? You cannot get back up from areas not directly above a Dive spot.

Carrie Chapin

The Queen of Meep
No, not my question, I dive in the dark area for the area with the broken seal and when I get down their I cannot get out of the white circle. I am trapped inside the slight ledge. Anyone know how to get out of it?

How do we get the Lucky Egg?

I thought I heard something about wild Pellipers sometimes holding them, but I'm not too sure...

Speak of the devil, I just found one. Disregard.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Please answer my question. I am really, truly stuck.

Can you show a picture of it? Take a photo then upload it somewhere, then post it here. Maybe that will help people in answering your question :)

BCVM22

You can't. It'll just sit there and wait for you to get your (stuff) together. You have to capture it to proceed with the story, like Xerneas/Yveltal in X/Y.

cobaltempoleon7

Blue Steel Trainer
I hope this is the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone else had had a similar experience to mine

When I sent out my gardevoir the last few times, it sort of shook after leaving its ball? One time the message 'gardevoir looks a little excited' appeared. It hasn't happened with my other mons. I did just win a master rank contest with it but idk if there's a connection

I hope this is the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone else had had a similar experience to mine

When I sent out my gardevoir the last few times, it sort of shook after leaving its ball? One time the message 'gardevoir looks a little excited' appeared. It hasn't happened with my other mons. I did just win a master rank contest with it but idk if there's a connection
it's related to Affection/Pokemon Amie: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Amie

(the Bulbapedia page features a table with all the "Battle Quotes", including the one you mentioned.)

Akashin

I haven't gotten the, "[Insert] looks a little excited," message, but my Absol (who has won Master Rank) does the shaking regularly as well. I haven't touched Pokemon Amie all game, however.

cobaltempoleon7

Blue Steel Trainer
it's related to Affection/Pokemon Amie: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Amie

(the Bulbapedia page features a table with all the "Battle Quotes", including the one you mentioned.)

I haven't used pokemon amie with gardevoir but when I checked its affection was at two hearts. Must be contest related since none of my other pokemon have any hearts except milotic with whom I have done amie

Or condition related at least

Thanks for confirming that for me :)

Last edited:
I just caught Rayquaza with one Ultra Ball and am in a battle with Zinnia. How can I check to see what the nature of Rayquaza is?

I don't think you can until the battle is over.

You're right, how annoying! One Ultra Ball on my first attempt landed me a Modest Raqyuaza. I think I'll just stick with that. The cut scene was fantastic, but I don't think I could reset through that multiple times. And I really doubt I would get lucky enough to catch him after one try again. @_@

cobaltempoleon7

Blue Steel Trainer
I think its catch rate must be high since I got it with a quick ball first turn

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
You're right, how annoying! One Ultra Ball on my first attempt landed me a Modest Raqyuaza. I think I'll just stick with that. The cut scene was fantastic, but I don't think I could reset through that multiple times. And I really doubt I would get lucky enough to catch him after one try again. @_@

I think its catch rate must be high since I got it with a quick ball first turn

Yeah its catch rate is pretty high, I think its because you HAVE to catch him to make the story keep going.
I kept killing Deoxys so I SR the game a few times and every time I was able to catch Rayquaza easily. Not sure about Deoxys being easy to catch though, that one took some effort for me.

I think so too! I think I read that about Deoxys as well?

Also, wait, where is the GTS again?
The P.S.S.?

Akashin

I just caught Rayquaza with one Ultra Ball and am in a battle with Zinnia. How can I check to see what the nature of Rayquaza is?

I ran an IV calculator and adjusted for Nature until there were no defects in the calculations (ie. stats being higher/lower than should be possible with a given Nature). Killed two birds with one stone (finding Nature and IVs).