• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Has anyone heard anything back from those who went to London to meet up with Junichi Masuda?

Sertack

Hi, anyone know how to fix the day bug/problem?
I got Alpha Sapphire but 2 days ago some daily things like the berry master, the flags of the secret base, the lottery and also the mirage mountain do not reset. But the berry can grow normally.
The game language its spanish and the version its 1.2, i already tried to change the day of the 3ds but it didnt worked. I would be really grateful of any tips or information you could give me, thanks.

Mate397

Hi
I was hoping I could get some help, my Omega Ruby is acting strange, after I finished the main game and the cutscene for Episode Delta ended I can't seem to continue it as if I never had it to begin with, once I left my house I took a small detour to Sea Mauville to try and get Ho-oh. After that I'm unable to continue Episode Delta, I even checked playthroughs in-case I1m looking at the wrong place, but the events/encounters that should happen on said locations are not there for me.. Any idea?
Thanks.

Anyone?

Last edited:

Creyk

How should I get TM91 Flash Cannon? I am so frustrated it is the only TM I don't have yet, and it is on a Mirage Island. Every day I fly around and hope I will get the island where it is located, but I just DO NOT. Why is this? Can I summon the island somehow or something? Even when crossing people on PSS and getting more islands, I didn't get that specific one yet...why do they make this so hard, this is not even funny anymore -__-

Akashin

How should I get TM91 Flash Cannon? I am so frustrated it is the only TM I don't have yet, and it is on a Mirage Island. Every day I fly around and hope I will get the island where it is located, but I just DO NOT. Why is this? Can I summon the island somehow or something? Even when crossing people on PSS and getting more islands, I didn't get that specific one yet...why do they make this so hard, this is not even funny anymore -__-

There's no specific method; like every other island, it's entirely random whether you or anybody you pass will have it on a given day. The best you can do is to keep trying every day.

Jughu

Ace trainer
I got Alpha Sapphire but 2 days ago some daily things like the berry master, the flags of the secret base, the lottery and also the mirage mountain do not reset. But the berry can grow normally.
The game language its spanish and the version its 1.2, i already tried to change the day of the 3ds but it didnt worked. I would be really grateful of any tips or information you could give me, thanks.

I would not change the day at all it times you out for a day
Just wait a day and it can be oke again

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
It took me two weeks just to get the island with substitute, so just be patient.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
If you move the game to another system (such as moving it to another 3DS), or change the internal clock of the 3DS, all time based events freeze for 72 hours.

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
What pokemon can learn false swipe... I feel like any should be able too. Its silly. I tried like 30 different Pokemon and none of them could learn it.

Also can I find crescent isle without streetpass? Like I don't have any friends here because they moved and didnt play pokemon in the first place, and when my fiance gets pokemon omega ruby and a 3ds I'm geting him for Christmas, he'll be the only one who I'll be around while streetpass is on. I don't know anyone else in this neighborhood with a 3ds and game

Will it appear any random day, no matter what time?

Also where's the lady who tells you how happy your pokemon are?

Last edited:

Akashin

What pokemon can learn false swipe... I feel like any should be able too. Its silly. I tried like 30 different Pokemon and none of them could learn it.

Also can I find crescent isle without streetpass? Like I don't have any friends here becauss they moved and didnt play pokemon in tye first place, and when my fiance gets pokemon omega ruby and a 3ds I'm geting him for Christmas, he'll be the only one who I'll be around while streetpass is on.

This is a list of all Pokemon that can learn False Swipe.

You can find Crescent Island the same way as any other Mirage location, either by having it appear in your game or by picking it up from somebody you pass over Wi-Fi.

The happiness checker is in Verdanturf, in the lower left house.

R_N

http://serebii.net/attackdex-xy/falseswipe.shtml
Also can I find crescent isle without streetpass? Like I don't have any friends here becauss they moved and didnt play pokemon in tye first place, and when my fiance gets pokemon omega ruby and a 3ds I'm geting him for Christmas, he'll be the only one who I'll be around while streetpass is on.
At some point, with the daily Mirage Spot change, an island will appear south of Ever Grande City. On this island, you will find a portal that gives you access to Cresselia as well as hidden items. The chances of this island appearing are slim, but you can improve chances by going online and receiving Mirage Spots

http://serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/useful.shtml

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Are there any maps showing where exactly the underwater Plates are located?

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
This is a list of all Pokemon that can learn False Swipe.

You can find Crescent Island the same way as any other Mirage location, either by having it appear in your game or by picking it up from somebody you pass over Wi-Fi.

The happiness checker is in Verdanturf, in the lower left house.

Thank you :)

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
just went to nintendo world today and got the eon pass through streetpass. it also said that i received a secret base somewhere in my game. does anyone know where this secret base is? is there something in game that tells you where people's bases are?

Stone Dragon

Can you get the Eon Ticket through PSS? Apparently someone got it though this way...

Halkel

Experimentalist
I wish to confirm something. If you apply a code for Battle Videos that contain the Vs Lugia (Music 13) to Pokemon Omega Ruby and Vs Ho-oh (Music 12) to Alpha Sapphire, will they be unlocked for selection on WiFi? If so or are willing to try it out, can someone give me a Battle Video that contains the Vs Lugia battle theme?