• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
so let's say i caught regice, registeel and regirock today, do i have to wait till the next day to catch regigigas

also does the nickname of regice have to be related to ice/snow or could i have any nickname for regice that is not related to its type?

- these two seem to confuse me a bit somehow -_- -

Akashin

so let's say i caught regice, registeel and regirock today, do i have to wait till the next day to catch regigigas

also does the nickname of regice have to be related to ice/snow or could i have any nickname for regice that is not related to its type?

- these two seem to confuse me a bit somehow -_- -

So long as the conditions are all met, you don't have to wait a day for Regigigas.

I don't see any possible reason why what the nickname you give Regice would matter, so long as you nickname it. I didn't give it a name that had anything to do with ice, however, to answer your question.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
So long as the conditions are all met, you don't have to wait a day for Regigigas.

I don't see any possible reason why what the nickname you give Regice would matter, so long as you nickname it. I didn't give it a name that had anything to do with ice, however, to answer your question.

ah i see that's good to know, ok one more question

was it confirmed on which ice item should Regice hold? because I tried to search for answers but it didn't say anything that Regice should need the required ice item. So I let it just hold the Casteliacone for now

ah i see that's good to know, ok one more question

was it confirmed on which ice item should Regice hold? because I tried to search for answers but it didn't say anything that Regice should need the required ice item. So I let it just hold the Casteliacone for now

It's anything related to ice, so the Never Melt Ice, Snowball and Casteliacone are the items you're looking at using.

Lightningsnowstorm

Shocking trainer
I dunno if it's been asked yet, but once my copy of alpha sapphire froze when I soft reset; the data is fine, but what does this mean? Is it one its way to corruption and is there anything I can do about this?

I should mention I have a physical copy.

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
The Icy Rock also works.

eh? from what i know - casteliacone, snowball and never melt ice works but i never heard of the other ice items -_-

Stone Dragon

Because people are not testing and are only using items, which serebii suggests. Icy Rock worked fine for me. (its also an ice item, so why souldn't it)

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Because people are not testing and are only using items, which serebii suggests. Icy Rock worked fine for me. (its also an ice item, so why souldn't it)

not saying it shouldn't, i'm just curious to know why serebii only mention three of the ice items when u can have other icy items to choose from

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alright, I have an inquiry. Is there a certain point in time where Castform is locked onto its gender/nature/IVs?
Because I was trying to soft-reset for a Modest one, but after the past three soft-reset attempts, I keep getting the same gender/nature/characteristic.
(Rather, I keep getting one that is female/Lax/Mischievous.)

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
How do I find bagon hordes

I tried for like an hour using sweet scent in the part of meteor falls its supposed to be in. I can find them out of hordes, but not in them.

Last edited:

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people

Stone Dragon

Alright, I have an inquiry. Is there a certain point in time where Castform is locked onto its gender/nature/IVs?
Because I was trying to soft-reset for a Modest one, but after the past three soft-reset attempts, I keep getting the same gender/nature/characteristic.
(Rather, I keep getting one that is female/Lax/Mischievous.)

And it also got perfect Sp.Atk IVs. So yeah, all its stuff is determined.

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
How do I get a bagon with hydro pump
I thought I could breed a male gyarados with a female bagon

kadabrafreak890

2nd Gen Lover
If I remember correctly, in the original RSE, the circumstances under which Wurmple evolved into Silcoon/Cascoon was random. Is it still randomized in ORAS, or is there a way to make sure it evolves into Silcoon rather than Cascoon?

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
If I remember correctly, in the original RSE, the circumstances under which Wurmple evolved into Silcoon/Cascoon was random. Is it still randomized in ORAS, or is there a way to make sure it evolves into Silcoon rather than Cascoon?

It hasn't changed, but it's not completely random. There's a large amount of variables that are taken into account, but it's too complicated I really don't want to get into it.