• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

XXD17

Draco rex
How does blaziken learn ice punch? Apparently it isn't listed as a tutor move and it's not a level up move either...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Just curious but say I chose Mudkip. How do I get the Sceptile and Blaziken stones? Is it possible without trading?

ninty11

so, do i need a flying type that knows fly, or can i just use the eon flute to get me to places? Like, i just need to know so I can plan my team, for convineince.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How does blaziken learn ice punch? Apparently it isn't listed as a tutor move and it's not a level up move either...

Blaziken can't learn that move apparently despite what the official site claimed weeks ago.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I fond it funny that several people seem to be complaining about the physichal copies having a corrupt file bug. Funny not because of the pain it causes to the people but because it is almost the same as lumiose.

wenduo

I can't give up the feeling that it's strange that your rival seems to get a female starter in every "walkthrought" video i have seen so far in YouTube. But for what kind of purpose? Yeah i know that we can also get a female starter, but why does it seems like our rival get one on first try everytime in ORAS?

mbruno

With the requirement that you have to have both Reshiram and Zekrom on your team to encounter Kyurem, if I have Omega Ruby, does the Zekrom have to be the one from Alpha Sapphire or can it be any Zekrom and same thing with needing Lugia and Ho-Oh to encounter Raikou/Entei/Suicune?

Herdheaven

So are Pidgey, Slowpoke, Weedle, and Buneary available during the main story in any way or are they only obtainable post game?

So are Pidgey, Slowpoke, Weedle, and Buneary available during the main story in any way or are they only obtainable post game?

Kakuna, Pidgeotto and Buneary are in the Safari Zone thru sneaking encounters after you get the National Dex, which is obtained prior to the E4 instead of after it in ORAS. Slowpoke is in one of the randomly-spawned Mirage Spot islands that change day to day and are only accessible via Soaring, which is available at the same point in the story as unlocking the NatDex.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Right now, there are two things that I wanted to ask about the games:
  1. Are you able to choose what you're able to send over from the demo such as Glalie or the pokéballs, or does the demo randomly select for you?
  2. Has anyone else been having glitches whenever they're in the Petalburg Woods? I haven't even made it that far yet, but earlier today I saw someone said their game kept on crashing whenever they went there and Nintendo didn't have any solution for it

Nocteau

Right now, there are two things that I wanted to ask about the games:
  1. Are you able to choose what you're able to send over from the demo such as Glalie or the pokéballs, or does the demo randomly select for you?
  2. Has anyone else been having glitches whenever they're in the Petalburg Woods? I haven't even made it that far yet, but earlier today I saw someone said their game kept on crashing whenever they went there and Nintendo didn't have any solution for it

You choose what you wish to be sent over, but only once per day.
So far I have only seen that one instance, so while unfortunate I'm assuming is quite uncommon.