• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

vladone

Are we able to trade Pokémon from XY to ORAS before getting the National Dex? And if we can, how can I do that (how can I connect and trade between my X and Alpha Sapphire, I have two 3DS, so that is not the problem)? Because I really want to play the game and beat the Gym Leaders and League with my favourite Pokémon, which are not available in ORAS.

Last edited:

Bluemage21

Are we able to trade Pokémon from XY to ORAS before getting the National Dex? And if we can, how can I do that? Because I really want to play the game and beat the Gym Leaders and League with my favourite Pokémon, which are not available in ORAS.

This has been asked several times already, yeah, you are able to trade/use pokebank before getting the national dex.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I heard rumors that the Unova and Starters you receive have a chance of having their Unreleased HA's. Anyone know of it that is true?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Can you get the togepi egg in lavaridge town before or after the postgame?

i believe its after the post game, since togepi is part of the national dex not the hoenn dex

kelta

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, so I'm sorry if it's not.

I beat the first gym, and she gave me the cut HM, but after checking my bags, restarting the game, and going to the objective I'm supposed to cut down, I still don't have the HM.

Has anyone else had this problem? I really don't want to restart, even if it's not very far in. I'm thinking I might have to though.

Nocteau

I beat the first gym, and she gave me the cut HM, but after checking my bags, restarting the game, and going to the objective I'm supposed to cut down, I still don't have the HM.

Has anyone else had this problem? I really don't want to restart, even if it's not very far in. I'm thinking I might have to though.

Roxanne doesn't give you the HM. You have to talk to the cut guy in a house next to the Pokemon center.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
How do we set up the trade between x and y to omega ruby?

Aquarelle

Staff member

What do you mean "she" gave you the Cut HM? Roxanne gives you Rock Tomb.
The Cut HM is at a house near the Rustboro Pokemon Center called the "Cutter's House". Have you gone there yet?

EDIT: and looks like I've been ninja'd lol

kelta

What do you mean "she" gave you the Cut HM? Roxanne gives you Rock Tomb.
The Cut HM is at a house near the Rustboro Pokemon Center called the "Cutter's House". Have you gone there yet?

EDIT: and looks like I've been ninja'd lol

Well, that explains it then. Her dialogue she said she gave me it, that's why I asked.

Does anyone know if the legends still automatically have 3 maximumbivs like in x/y?

Hey guys, is it known yet if we can catch deoxys during the first encounter in space or is there a different method or is he just uncatchable period in this game?