• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
Help plz!

I need to find the Moss rock to evolve my Leafeon! Does anyone know where can I find it?

Pettelburg woods, behind the cut tree.

momopeach

@Momopeach: Post-game, there's a stone salesman on Rte. 114 who will sell you the other starters' Mega Stones. They're cheap, too; only 1500 Pokébucks. Altho he sells Hard Stones for 40,000 Pokébucks, too, and his items aren't clearly marked, so be careful what you click on.

Thanks a ton. What about the starter I pick in the beginning? I know it's at a different game, but not sure if it's post game or not. Thinking it's not post game, but that's just a guess. This'll help me decide what pokemon to go with.

LiamX61

So I got the free Latios, and I saw that you get Latiasite from the mother, but i took my Latias from X and Y via the bank, and she just heals me. Am i missing something? is this only doable after the elite four? or after the 26? or only with the specific latias attained with the Eon Ticket?

At what point can you start finding Mega stones on the ground? I don't want to miss any, even if it's one I won't use.

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
At what point can you start finding Mega stones on the ground? I don't want to miss any, even if it's one I won't use.

anytime. It seems time-limit has been removed... Absolite has been "sparkling" for a while now...

ninty11

Does anyone know if super training still works the same, by which I mean can you still recieve the same rewards/items as in X and Y???

Thanks a ton. What about the starter I pick in the beginning? I know it's at a different game, but not sure if it's post game or not. Thinking it's not post game, but that's just a guess. This'll help me decide what pokemon to go with.

That's on Rte. 120, after Steven gives you the Devon Scope. I mean, you don't even get the Mega Bracelet until after the 5th Gym during the Mega Lati@s incident, which is kinda late in the game to begin with.

@LiamX61: Yes, it's post-game. Specifically, after Episode Delta.

@Ninty11: It appears that the items you receive from Super Training are the same as the ones from XY, or someone would've likely spoken up about it by now.

Last edited:
Wasn't there supposed to be a mega stone somewhere around Birch's lab?
Because I don't see any sparkling spot around there or anywhere in littleroot town.

Or am I thinking of something else...?

rocky505

Anyone know where to find a Dawn Stone, not counting Super Training?

CustardWalker

Microphone Peaker
Scanner in Sea Mauville?

Can anybody give me a detailed explanation of how to get the Scanner in Sea Mauville, I've been wandering around this building for nearly an hour and I still haven't found it.
Am I just being dumb, or is there a Pokemon I need for it?

momopeach

Is there a way to start a new game? I want a new starter, but can't seem to start a new game. Is there a time when you can?

Nvm figured it out.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Is there a way to start a new game? I want a new starter, but can't seem to start a new game. Is there a time when you can?

You will need to delete your old save file first before you can start a new game. To do this, simultaneously press up on the D pad, Select and B while at the title screen.

Willow_Reed

I can't for the life of me find Captain Stern. I went to the Oceanic Museum and talked to all the grunts, I went to the shipyard and talked to everyone, and i've been around town at least twice looking for him. what am I missing??

Bluemage21

I can't for the life of me find Captain Stern. I went to the Oceanic Museum and talked to all the grunts, I went to the shipyard and talked to everyone, and i've been around town at least twice looking for him. what am I missing??

He is in the second floor of the museum, he is the ONLY guy there. it is literally impossible to miss him once you are there.

Anyone else get a Naughty Cosplay Pikachu with 31 in 4 different stats? o_O Atk, speed, def, and sp.atk. Then its sp. def is around 28. its only bad IV is HP at around 2, which does not matter since Pikachu cannot take a hit anyway. Also, is it only female?

I want to know if i should keep this Pikachu or not honestly. Not a bad nature, and good Ivs in all the important stats for a Physical Pikachu, just not optimal

Last edited:
so i know i need to talk to wanda to get gardevoirs mega stone but is this post game? its the only one i want but they always make it one of the hardest to get lol.