• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

vladone

Where can I find an Everstone?
Are there still Roller Skates in the game?
To trade between X and AS, do I only have to go online with my two 3DS at the same time, and will then be there a face in the Friend List which I can ask to trade?

Bluemage21

Where can I find an Everstone?
Are there still Roller Skates in the game?
To trade between X and AS, do I only have to go online with my two 3DS at the same time, and will then be there a face in the Friend List which I can ask to trade?

Not sure about everstone.
Rollerskates are a XY thing
There is no needed thing you have to do, you can trade as long as you have a pokedex in both games. not sure about the face, it might default to the generic picture for the gender in XY.

Marsalevsky

Shiny Collector
Has anyone yet successfully SR'd for a shiny legendary? I read that the trade restrictions have been lifted from shiny Zekrom and Reshiram, and I'm hoping that means the lock is gone.

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
has anyone found eviolite yet?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Does the Dex Nav work for Feebas?

now this brings me to the question of is feebas still hard to catch ( do we have to be lucky again with the random tiling in the specified route just like in the old ones)

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★
Here's a little tip! If you want to grind a little easier, chain PELLIPER with the DexNav to get a good Search Level for them and eventually they will start to carry a LUCKY EGG!

Hope this helps!

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Do I have to catch a Pokemon species first before I can use the DexNav to find one with its HA?

Rhonder

So I have a question regarding the Dex Nav. I understand that as your search level for a pokemon gets higher, you start getting access to better goodies (such as higher chance for egg moves/high level/etc) but does leveling up the Search level also increase frequency of searching? The thing I've found the most annoying about the Dex Nav despite how cool it is it how uncommon it is that the search feature actually works. It seems like I can get it to work maybe once or twice per route before having to go back to town and back to "reset" the dex nav after hitting like 15 "there's nothing nearby" messages from the dex nav.

Edit: Nevermind, I've kind of figured it out after continuing to use the dex nav more. I see now that the better way to find a pokemon is to have their search page open, but then just run around by patches of grass and that pokemon will pop out. Muuuuuch better.

Last edited:

Arcticwolf10

Here's a little tip! If you want to grind a little easier, chain PELLIPER with the DexNav to get a good Search Level for them and eventually they will start to carry a LUCKY EGG!

Hope this helps!

How do you use the Dex Nav in caves? Do they pop out like they do in grass?

ninjaethan

Konnichiwa ~!
I don't have the game just yet so I got 2 questions I need confirmed...

1. Is the EXP Share a Key Item, or a Holding Item?

2. Are Friend Safari's in OR/AS?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
I don't have the game just yet so I got 2 questions I need confirmed...

1. Is the EXP Share a Key Item, or a Holding Item?

2. Are Friend Safari's in OR/AS?

1. It is a key item, just like in XY.

2. Not sure, but the discovery thread seem to suggest there isn't one.