• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I found the O-Hatching Power if you need it:

I assumed you need to beat the E4 or Delta Episode (I've done both).

Go to Mauville Pokemon Center and there will be an old man at the back by the map.

Speak to him and choose anything and he gives you a few o-powers.

Leave the Pokemon Center

Lather rinse and repeat. More old men will take his place wearing 4 more different colored shirts. Once the final one in the red shirt is done, he invites you upstairs to his apartment.

Go to Mauville 2nd floor on the RIGHT hallway. Find a room with a man who says hes empty. Go across the hall to find the 5 old men and talk to th red shirt one. They want you to invite the other man over whos empty. Speak to the empty man again and a CS starts.

After it he BECOMES Mr Bonding and you get the hatch power.

Durbe

I'm tired
Where do you find the contest pass in slateport?

Walk up to Route 110 after you're done with Team Magma/Aqua in Slateport. Lisia will appear and give you the pass.

Also: Where do you get the PokeFlute Secret base part? A friend told me they got it from someone, but they forgot where.

Bluemage21

Anyone know if the Cosplay Pikachu is 3 IV locked like a Legendary pokemon? Got one with a naughty nature and FOUR 31 IVs. Only ones that are not max are HP (which is 2), and SP. def (which is around 28). Was wonder if i should keep it.

Torpoleon

Anybody know where I can find Leaf Stones?

Haunter ゴースト

So has anybody beaten the league with a Pokemon who beat the original ruby and sapphire league?

I'm curious whether anything happens since technically it should be the same ribbon earnt.

Latiosite

I am just curious,

Does the move "Simple Beam" (a move that changes the target's Ability to *Simple*) affects Primal Kyogre or Groudon?

Will it really change their ability to simple, to help stop their primal abilities?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
How do I get into new mauville?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Why is my Swellow shaking when I send it into battle?

The higher your affection is from playing pokémon amie, the more your pokémon will shake & move

Swilkers

I attempted to look through the posts. I may have missed what I'm looking for. ( this is my first post =]) Does anyone know where you can find a Dawn Stone, Water Stone or the Super Rod? I have a level 42 Kirlia and I feel like Im about to give up and just let it evolve naturally. lol

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Why is my Swellow shaking when I send it into battle?

Edit: it's not its animation

I'm guessing your Swellow has two hearts at the moment. It happened me quite a few time when I'm playing with it. If it is the situation, you may increase it to three or four, so it will stop shaking.

I attempted to look through the posts. I may have missed what I'm looking for. ( this is my first post =]) Does anyone know where you can find a Dawn Stone, Water Stone or the Super Rod? I have a level 42 Kirlia and I feel like Im about to give up and just let it evolve naturally. lol

It is said that Dawn Stone can either be found at Super Training Regime or at Victory Road.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
has anyone found where to get the reaper cloth?

It's probably a prize at the Battle Maison like in X, over in the battle resort.

Hey everyone So do we know if the gardevoirite is obtained post game or during normal gameplay? I know we get it from Wanda but I need to know when it becomes available