• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Uh, it says there's a Mewtwnonite X to the left of Birch's house.
I'm looking there right now, there's no sparkly spot.

I don't understand.
Well, I'm doing this at night, does that make a difference at all?

JerJer97

I am having no luck finding the TM 36 Sludge Bomb in Dewford Town! Can anyone help me figure out how to find it? I have beaten the gym leader, and the guide says that it should be availble then

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Uh, it says there's a Mewtwnonite X to the left of Birch's house.
I'm looking there right now, there's no sparkly spot.

I don't understand.
Well, I'm doing this at night, does that make a difference at all?

It's available only after you finished the Groudon/Kyogre problem.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Not sure if this is the place to ask this but,

Does anyone know if its possible to trade Blazikenite from ORAS to X & Y?

I know i read you cant transfer new Mega Stones from ORAS to X & Y. Blazikenite was a Special X & Y event though, so it did Technically exist in those games.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Not sure if this is the place to ask this but,

Does anyone know if its possible to trade Blazikenite from ORAS to X & Y?

I know i read you cant transfer new Mega Stones from ORAS to X & Y. Blazikenite was a Special X & Y event though, so it did Technically exist in those games.

I believe it's possible since that Mega Stone has data in X/Y.

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
Question. I just picked up my Cosplay Pikachu but I hate her nature... is there another way to use a different pikachu or should I just reset ? T_T dont want to go through the contest again..urg.

fuzzy_wuzzy

I have a problem with transferring demo items over to omega ruby

I got Omega Ruby at the midnight release of (technically) Friday morning. I remembered I had stuff to transfer at 2:00 am. I decided the pokeballs would help me the most early in the game (I didn't want to breeze through it with a level 40 glalie) so I transferred them over. Then I learn that I have to wait until "Tomorrow" to transfer another item...............

So fastforward 44 hours (now 10:00pm UTC-8) and I still can't transfer any other items. He still says to come back "Tomorrow." is anyone else having this problem? At the beginning of the game when it set the game's clock based on my 3DS's time I realized that I had never changed it for daylight saving's time. So after the game set it, I went and changed my 3DS's time. But this was all before I transferred over the pokeballs. Could that have done something? I don't want to restart my game just to have the same problem (and I really really want that mega glalie)

any ideas?

Thanks

Bluemage21

Question. I just picked up my Cosplay Pikachu but I hate her nature... is there another way to use a different pikachu or should I just reset ? T_T dont want to go through the contest again..urg.

Hope you like doing the contest. The Cosplay Pikachu is the Spiky-eared pikachu of the 6th generation.

K_Fedy

How do you make Regigigas appear on Island Cave?

I have got all 3 regs, nicknamed Regice and have the ice item however It's not working I have also tried making it day and night still nothing...

venra77

Wifi battler
Can anyone confirm that absol is on 120? I've been looking forever and haven't found 1

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Um, the Kecleon in the Space Center... how do you find it? I'm standing where it should be but it isn't there?

Are you basing that on the location guide or? I've found more kecleon which is also 5%

I've only seen Absol once. But yeah, I see Kecleon all over the place.

K_Fedy

How do you make Regigigas appear on Island Cave?

I have got all 3 regs, nicknamed Regice and have the ice item

TheShinyLunatone

VAMPIRE LORDS!
How does one set their team for the secret base?
when i battle people how do i make a ceartain team show up? is it by battle box? party?