• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

As no one has answered this yet, is all battle music available in Online VS Battles? If yes, does that also include the Frontier Brain music?

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
So since mega evolution is in the game I had a question: So far I have the Manectite and the Megastone for Agron. I gave the Manectite to my Manectric but nhat brings me to my question, if anyone has made it that far I' assuming you get a mega ring, band, w/e in the game, does anyone know when that happens?

Also, on the pokenav map, is there a way to get rid of the Trainer's Eye markers and Secret base markers?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So since mega evolution is in the game I had a question: So far I have the Manectite and the Megastone for Agron. I gave the Manectite to my Manectric but nhat brings me to my question, if anyone has made it that far I' assuming you get a mega ring, band, w/e in the game, does anyone know when that happens?

You get the Mega Bracelet after you beat Norman and start heading toward Fortree. Shortly after you surf to other other side of the route off the East Mauville exit, you'll start the thing for it.

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
Is S.S. Tidal accessable before post-game?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
if i'm not mistaken, you are going to battle aarune in a pokemon battle, can anyone tell me what pokemon he will be using so i can get ready for it when i reach that spot

- but ignore this if aarune is not going to be challenge in a pkmn battle -

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
when to you get acess to both Acro and March bikes? I have finished Delta Episode and yet Rendile will not give it to me.

sensiax2

I got azelf and mesprit, but ive waited over 24 hours and uxie still wont appear in nameless cavern. Am i doing something wrong?

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Hi all!

I was wondering if deoxys respawns if you knock it out and defeat the elite four again? I've read many conflicting stuff and was hoping someone would have an actual answer?

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
Can you encounter special Pokemon in caves and in water like they do in grass? I mean the ones that you have to creep up on?

yes in caves they act like dust clouds in unova games while in water they splash about.

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer

Also, on the pokenav map, is there a way to get rid of the Trainer's Eye markers and Secret base markers?

you remember in original Ruby/Sapphire in Route 123 after you get surf you randomly meet Steven and he talks about random stuff and he walks off. Well in this game you meet Steven and you talk some stuff and you meet Latios ( in AS) or Latias ( in OR) and they take you to some Island ( forgot the name) and you encounter your version's villainous team about to harasses Latias ( in AS) or Latios ( in OR) during that conflict Steven gives you mega ring and Mega stone for Lati@s.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
when to you get acess to both Acro and March bikes? I have finished Delta Episode and yet Rendile will not give it to me.

The bike is given the moment you talk to him the first time you arrive at Mauville.
Check your Key Items. You might already have it and you're just unaware.

Has anyone found the electric rock where you can evolve a Magneton yet? I've been looking but no luck yet.

Level up your Nosepass and Magneton on New Mauville.

blastaero

The bike is given the moment you talk to him the first time you arrive at Mauville.
Check your Key Items. You might already have it and you're just unaware.

I believe he means when do we get access to both at the SAME TIME. I remember reading somewhere in Serebii's discoveries that we can get both at the same time after doing something or other, maybe someone can chime in. Could be as simple as riding around forever.

Anyways, loving the remakes so far, really brings me back.

PorygonX

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Has anyone else encountered this problem? I went to the nameless cavern about 2 days ago and caught Mesprit, now when I go back, neither Uxie nor Azelf are there. Help!

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I went to the nameless cavern about 2 days ago and caught Mesprit, now when I go back, neither Uxie nor Azelf are there. Help!

Do you have a Pokémon with max happiness in your party while you search? If not, that may be what's causing your issue.

PorygonX

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Do you have a Pokémon with max happiness in your party while you search? If not, that may be what's causing your issue.

I'm pretty sure I do. It shows up when I'm soaring but when I get there and go to the portal, nothing happens.