• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

DragonKnight_

Have you tried going down the side path that's near the entrance of the cave of origin? It's blocked initially when you go in, but I think it goes down to the deeper level where you actually fight Primal Kyogre, so I presume it unlocks as soon as kyogre takes you down there, especially seeing how there is a doorway for you to just walk out of there.

Thank you so much. I didn't even think of that.

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
how do I get different Mirage Islands to appear... I've tried to soft-reset by turning time like 23:55 and wait 5 minutes but it won't work...

Does anyone else have an issue trying to find the third lake guardian? I know i changed the time but because they are not on a clock they should just appear but its been 2 days since i caught azelf and mespirit. Any solutions?

ToxicAtom

Sun Deity
the Lake Guardians are on a clock, as they cycle out every 12 hours.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Anybody know how long before Verizon and them show up after catching one of them?

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
I went to page 15, couldn't find a response to the question 'Is Destiny Knot available besides using Contests in Ruby/Sapphire?'

Basically I would prefer to not trade mine from X/Y if avoidable, and I have a pure hatred for contests.

My game is past the Delta event and I have beaten the Champion (dont want to spoil) for his mega stone. Any advice would be appreciated.

-note: I have beaten the couple on the Abandoned Ship at least 6 times with no Destiny Knot. I am unconvinced that method works.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Um..... is there a guide for the Trickmaster challenge with the sliding panels? No matter what I choose I end up in the same place. I'm tearing my hair up because of this.

Nobody answered so I'll ask again

Zaikeria

Extra Shiny Zangoose
Ive been looking for the plates in the dive spots all over hoenn, and the only one I have left to find is the flame plate. Does anyone know which route I can find it on? Would help big time in narrowing down my search!

Pachirisuuu

Trade with me
I dont have the game yet

I was just wondering if I could get a list of all the legends in alpha sapphire that I cant get in omega ruby

Zaikeria

Extra Shiny Zangoose
omg.. ofcourse its the ONE dive spot i forgot excisted! haha thanks stranger! :)

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
I went to page 15, couldn't find a response to the question 'Is Destiny Knot available besides using Contests in Ruby/Sapphire?'

Basically I would prefer to not trade mine from X/Y if avoidable, and I have a pure hatred for contests.

My game is past the Delta event and I have beaten the Champion (dont want to spoil) for his mega stone. Any advice would be appreciated.

-note: I have beaten the couple on the Abandoned Ship at least 6 times with no Destiny Knot. I am unconvinced that method works.

Sadly, the couple is the only way I heard about so far.