• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Carrie Chapin

The Queen of Meep
I have a problem where I just used Dive in the large hole in route 128 and I can't get out of the circle underwater . I have tried everything. Does anyone know how to get out of such circle? Thank you.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I have a problem where I just used Dive in the large hole in route 128 and I can't get out of the circle underwater . I have tried everything. Does anyone know how to get out of such circle? Thank you.

Have you tried pressing A while on the lighter ground? You cannot get back up from areas not directly above a Dive spot.

Carrie Chapin

The Queen of Meep
No, not my question, I dive in the dark area for the area with the broken seal and when I get down their I cannot get out of the white circle. I am trapped inside the slight ledge. Anyone know how to get out of it?

How do we get the Lucky Egg?

I thought I heard something about wild Pellipers sometimes holding them, but I'm not too sure...

Speak of the devil, I just found one. Disregard.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Please answer my question. I am really, truly stuck.

Can you show a picture of it? Take a photo then upload it somewhere, then post it here. Maybe that will help people in answering your question :)

BCVM22

You can't. It'll just sit there and wait for you to get your (stuff) together. You have to capture it to proceed with the story, like Xerneas/Yveltal in X/Y.

cobaltempoleon7

I hope this is the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone else had had a similar experience to mine

When I sent out my gardevoir the last few times, it sort of shook after leaving its ball? One time the message 'gardevoir looks a little excited' appeared. It hasn't happened with my other mons. I did just win a master rank contest with it but idk if there's a connection

I hope this is the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone else had had a similar experience to mine

When I sent out my gardevoir the last few times, it sort of shook after leaving its ball? One time the message 'gardevoir looks a little excited' appeared. It hasn't happened with my other mons. I did just win a master rank contest with it but idk if there's a connection
it's related to Affection/Pokemon Amie: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Amie

(the Bulbapedia page features a table with all the "Battle Quotes", including the one you mentioned.)

Akashin

I haven't gotten the, "[Insert] looks a little excited," message, but my Absol (who has won Master Rank) does the shaking regularly as well. I haven't touched Pokemon Amie all game, however.

cobaltempoleon7

it's related to Affection/Pokemon Amie: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Amie

(the Bulbapedia page features a table with all the "Battle Quotes", including the one you mentioned.)

I haven't used pokemon amie with gardevoir but when I checked its affection was at two hearts. Must be contest related since none of my other pokemon have any hearts except milotic with whom I have done amie

Or condition related at least

Thanks for confirming that for me :)

Last edited:
I just caught Rayquaza with one Ultra Ball and am in a battle with Zinnia. How can I check to see what the nature of Rayquaza is?

I don't think you can until the battle is over.

You're right, how annoying! One Ultra Ball on my first attempt landed me a Modest Raqyuaza. I think I'll just stick with that. The cut scene was fantastic, but I don't think I could reset through that multiple times. And I really doubt I would get lucky enough to catch him after one try again. @_@

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
You're right, how annoying! One Ultra Ball on my first attempt landed me a Modest Raqyuaza. I think I'll just stick with that. The cut scene was fantastic, but I don't think I could reset through that multiple times. And I really doubt I would get lucky enough to catch him after one try again. @_@

I think its catch rate must be high since I got it with a quick ball first turn

Yeah its catch rate is pretty high, I think its because you HAVE to catch him to make the story keep going.
I kept killing Deoxys so I SR the game a few times and every time I was able to catch Rayquaza easily. Not sure about Deoxys being easy to catch though, that one took some effort for me.

I think so too! I think I read that about Deoxys as well?

Also, wait, where is the GTS again?
The P.S.S.?

Akashin

I just caught Rayquaza with one Ultra Ball and am in a battle with Zinnia. How can I check to see what the nature of Rayquaza is?

I ran an IV calculator and adjusted for Nature until there were no defects in the calculations (ie. stats being higher/lower than should be possible with a given Nature). Killed two birds with one stone (finding Nature and IVs).