• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Kitrak

Trainer
If u try catching the lake trio and you change the time on your 3DS clock, i think u have to wait 24 hrs. before the portal works.

LordKevin

Hello friends, can someone tell me if groudon/kyogre/rayquaza are shiny locked? Someone is trying to Soft Reset in front of him, in the page of shiny locked pokemon in the page doesn't said anithing

Youre able to get all the mega stones on xy on oras

But im guessing you'll need another 3ds or find someone to trade the stones too then get on sapphire and have them trade the stones to you on that game.

oh thats a relief i just started playing and i tought i wouldnt be able to mega evolve some of my pokemon

thanks for the quick reply

another question why cant i find an aron ive been searching for 1 hour and its just makuhitas

Akashin

Hello friends, can someone tell me if groudon/kyogre/rayquaza are shiny locked? Someone is trying to Soft Reset in front of him, in the page of shiny locked pokemon in the page doesn't said anithing

It's not 100% certain, but they appear to be.

another question why cant i find an aron ive been searching for 1 hour and its just makuhitas

Aron is on the lower floors accessible only with the Mach Bike.

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Does anyone here know the Berry Master Wife's phrase for the Pamtre Berry? "CHALLENGE CONTEST" (worked in Gen III) is too long.

Rhonder

I asked a question yesterday but no one replied, so i'm taking another chance :p. So my question was, when is it best to EV train? like seriously EV training. Is it better if i do it from the start of the game or is better if i do it after i beat the elite four and stuff?. My main object is to play Wifi battles that's why i want to take the EV training thing so serious.

I answered before you posted this, look back. the tl;dr version though, is that there's not really much of a point to ev training pokemon you catch to play through the game with. Catching some good pokemon with the dex nav makes it somewhat more feasible, but overall the pokemon you just randomly catch in the wild wont have the egg moves they need, or proper natures/IVs to do any "serious" wifi battling. That kind of quality control is usually only obtainable when you start breeding post game~

PoryGone222

No, it's actually 72 hours.

If this is true, this SUCKS. My copy of Y is digital and my Sapphire is physical. So I used my little brother's 3DS with Sapphire and traded Diancie over. BUT if this is true, it explains why no legends are turning up and the mirage forest is still there. Turns out my brother never changed his clock back for daylight savings, so that can only mean the game thinks I was trying to mess with it by "moving the clock ahead an hour."

UGH 3 DAYS? Really? That's so awful.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Will I be able to capture Deoxys again if I have defeated him in the Delta episode?

Yes, you can battle it again at the top of the Sky Pillar.

If this is true, this SUCKS. My copy of Y is digital and my Sapphire is physical. So I used my little brother's 3DS with Sapphire and traded Diancie over. BUT if this is true, it explains why no legends are turning up and the mirage forest is still there. Turns out my brother never changed his clock back for daylight savings, so that can only mean the game thinks I was trying to mess with it by "moving the clock ahead an hour."

UGH 3 DAYS? Really? That's so awful.

It is true.