• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

old man

On Guard!!!
Has anyone been lucky enough to get the eon ticket yet?

wenduo

When i tried to breed two Swablu i just got " those two seem peaceable enough toward each other" those that mean that i can or can't breed them?

Piercie121

I found mesprit in my AS game, but it has been two days and the others won't show up. All of the Pokemon in my party have max happiness and I have moved mesprit into my party and they still don't show up. I am having the same problem with terrakian(probably spelled that wrong). I have the other two but nothing works. All of my Pokemon have max Evs as well. Help please!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I found mesprit in my AS game, but it has been two days and the others won't show up. All of the Pokemon in my party have max happiness and I have moved mesprit into my party and they still don't show up. I am having the same problem with terrakian(probably spelled that wrong). I have the other two but nothing works. All of my Pokemon have max Evs as well. Help please!

Have you changed the time on your 3DS or used a different 3DS?

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
It's still the same one, but she'll only give you one word and you have to fill in the blank. So it's not too long.

In this case, she recalls a neat phrase "that goes 'SOMETHING CONTEST'" and you change "something" to "challenge". Not sure if it's case sensitive (simply because she says it in all caps), but I type it in all caps just in case.
Gotcha. Thanks for that! Just got a Spelon Berry.

FYI for those who are curious on berry saying. Look at the table in this link and enter the first word of the phrase (based on what Berry Master's wife is asking for). I've read in a few places that you have to use all caps...so type the word in all caps lol.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
When i tried to breed two Swablu i just got " those two seem peaceable enough toward each other" those that mean that i can or can't breed them?

It means there is higher chance an egg will be produced assuming your two Swablu are of different genders.

Mindylane

Hi everyone,
Is there a way to change your secret base's location? Mine is in the original place but I don't think I want it there... any tips?

Thanks!

fersht

Hi everyone,
Is there a way to change your secret base's location? Mine is in the original place but I don't think I want it there... any tips?

Thanks!

You would have gotten the Secret Power TM when you first had your secret base. You can use Secret Power to create a new base somewhere else, and be given the option to move.

Chris Wargo

Can someone help me? I have been using powersaves for awhile now. Recently i put it in to apply some stuff and it said error processing so i put it back in my 3DS to see if the card is in trouble. when it came up it said there was a corrupt save file. I tried restoring the old save but that did not work. I tried deleting the save data and the patch and tried restoring the save on it but that also didn't work. I have emailed the company and am currently waiting for a response. Has this happened to anyone else and can some kind soul help me?

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Can someone help me? I have been using powersaves for awhile now. Recently i put it in to apply some stuff and it said error processing so i put it back in my 3DS to see if the card is in trouble. when it came up it said there was a corrupt save file. I tried restoring the old save but that did not work. I tried deleting the save data and the patch and tried restoring the save on it but that also didn't work. I have emailed the company and am currently waiting for a response. Has this happened to anyone else and can some kind soul help me?
Seems you simply had some corrupted data. All the general channels seem to have been used, and I doubt the company can do anything.

Sorry to be so mean with this reply, but the only thing I can see you being able to do is restarting the game. I would suggest not getting creative with the saves in the future.

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Can you give a nickname to Audino when you get it as gift? Thanks :)

I found this from an older event and I cant imagine there being any changes made to the policies since. http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/163070/in-x-and-can-re-name-my-event-torchic-got-from-the-mystery-gift

It doesnt seem that Event pokemon can be renamed. The same is true for traded pokemon. You can always try to rename the pokemon in question at a Name Rater, that would be the most direct way to find out.
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/useful.shtml <- link with the location of the Rater in ORAS.

elly87

I found this from an older event and I cant imagine there being any changes made to the policies since. http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/163070/in-x-and-can-re-name-my-event-torchic-got-from-the-mystery-gift

It doesnt seem that Event pokemon can be renamed. The same is true for traded pokemon. You can always try to rename the pokemon in question at a Name Rater, that would be the most direct way to find out.
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/useful.shtml <- link with the location of the Rater in ORAS.

Thank you so much for helping and searching for links. I started OR just yesterday (I come from EU) but I like to plan my pokemon team from the beginning and I always give nicknames to them. Thank you again :)

Okay, not sure if there is supposed to be pay-off for this or not, but does anyone know if changing Deoxys' forme comes into play at all at the Mossdeep Space Center? I remember after beating the Delta episode that the receptionist and scientist at the top floor said that if I learned anything new about Deoxys to let them know. I've changed Deoxys into all of his formes and spoken with Professor Cozmo in Fallarbor Town, but their dialogue hasn't changed. Is there some sort of continuation of this plot line or what?

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Okay, not sure if there is supposed to be pay-off for this or not, but does anyone know if changing Deoxys' forme comes into play at all at the Mossdeep Space Center? I remember after beating the Delta episode that the receptionist and scientist at the top floor said that if I learned anything new about Deoxys to let them know. I've changed Deoxys into all of his formes and spoken with Professor Cozmo in Fallarbor Town, but their dialogue hasn't changed. Is there some sort of continuation of this plot line or what?
(spoilers)

As far as I know the Delta Episode ends with the Deoxys fight. So there shouldnt be a 'continuation' after that.