• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

(spoilers)

As far as I know the Delta Episode ends with the Deoxys fight. So there shouldnt be a 'continuation' after that.

Still, that doesn't explain why they talk to you after the end of the Episode. Your initial conversation upon meeting them in the Space Center even triggers a cutscene and everything. It seems kinda showy for something that doesn't go anywhere, which is why I really think that it does.

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Still, that doesn't explain why they talk to you after the end of the Episode. Your initial conversation upon meeting them in the Space Center even triggers a cutscene and everything. It seems kinda showy for something that doesn't go anywhere, which is why I really think that it does.
It may come into play later. There were loose threads like this in X and Y as well.

(spoilers)
There could have been something planned (I hope its a Jirachi event) for later. Heck people may just have not found what happens if the scientists are shown a Deoxys etc.
But like I said, to the best of my knowledge, there isnt anything more to the Delta Episode after the fight with Deoxys.

It may come into play later. There were loose threads like this in X and Y as well.

(spoilers)
There could have been something planned (I hope its a Jirachi event) for later. Heck people may just have not found what happens if the scientists are shown a Deoxys etc.
But like I said, to the best of my knowledge, there isnt anything more to the Delta Episode after the fight with Deoxys.

Whelp, here's hoping for a Jirachi event, then!

Blaze990

I don't know if its the right place to ask or if it has been asked before, but how does streetpass work? Sending or receiving secret base codes or items.

Ajduk

How exactly does dex nav work and what can I do with pokemon with special moves? Are thry transferable by breeding aka egg moves or?

Piercie121

Have you changed the time on your 3DS or used a different 3DS?

No. I ended up finding azelf like right after I posted the first thing and I found terrakian this morning. It has not been 12 hours since I found azelf, so things might be better. Hopefully they are.

I was told by Nintendo to go onto Pokemon forums and ask around if anyone had the Eon Ticket and wanted to Streetpass but I have no idea how that works but if anyone does have it please add my friend code cause I do not play the game anymore because I want that Eon Ticket and I have not been getting it so I am losing interested, I honestly think this was a dumb way for them to do the Eon Ticket it should have either been a code that you could get at GameStop or something, or an internet distribution not a selection of people getting it and then Streetpassing it especially to those who do not have a Play! Pokemon in their area.

Last edited:

Meowtastic

I've talked to Wattson, and he wanted me to go to Sea Mauville. I had already got the beedrillite and pretty much everything else there was to do there (except the pokemon). Is there a reason he wants me to go there? I went back and got *****SPOILER***********ho-oh**********/SPOILER***** but is there something else he wanted me to do? I feel like there should be more to it than that, but I can't find anything else to do in there. He said to report back to him when I was done, and I went back and he's still telling me to go to sea mauville.

Patman1016

I've talked to Wattson, and he wanted me to go to Sea Mauville. I had already got the beedrillite and pretty much everything else there was to do there (except the pokemon). Is there a reason he wants me to go there? I went back and got *****SPOILER***********ho-oh**********/SPOILER***** but is there something else he wanted me to do? I feel like there should be more to it than that, but I can't find anything else to do in there. He said to report back to him when I was done, and I went back and he's still telling me to go to sea mauville.
He wanted you to go to new mauville, not sea mauville it is to the south of normal mauville

fersht

I was told by Nintendo to go onto Pokemon forums and ask around if anyone had the Eon Ticket and wanted to Streetpass but I have no idea how that works but if anyone does have it please add my friend code cause I do not play the game anymore because I want that Eon Ticket and I have not been getting it so I am losing interested, I honestly think this was a dumb way for them to do the Eon Ticket it should have either been a code that you could get at GameStop or something, or an internet distribution not a selection of people getting it and then Streetpassing it especially to those who do not have a Play! Pokemon in their area.

you would need to get it physically streetpassed to you. Having a friend in another country online at the same time as you wouldn't pass it to you. Sorry.

Ajduk

Ffs -,-" why do you all QQ so mucj about Eon Tickez?
Just transfer the other Eon pokemon to the game. DONE!
It is not like you can't finish the game without it.
Unless I am missing something..

Sry, touchscreen.

Are the secret base locations & secret pal trainer classes a complete list? Also can you change the location of the PC in a secret base?

Pachirisuuu

Trade with me
I just got latios from a trade. Just do that. Omg.

QUESTION though
Is chain fishing available on oras?
Im guessing yes, but dont want to do it then never get a shiny

Rhonder

I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on the release of the Eon ticket for OR/AS. I read that it would be released to some players in NY and it would be passed along through streetpass but that just seems a little hard to believe. I live in Georgia and I'm just wondering like what if I never streetpass with someone that has it? Does anyone have any info that could help me?

Hard to believe, but true. I was lucky and street passed someone with an eon ticket while out shopping yesterday, so i guess it's just a matter of luck/time. Eventually as a ton of people get tickets, street passing someone with one will get more and more likely.

I don't know if its the right place to ask or if it has been asked before, but how does streetpass work? Sending or receiving secret base codes or items.

So in this game, street pass essentially works via the Buzz Nav. When you street pass someone, a little mailbox icon shows up on the app. When you tap that, you can update your game with the data you got via street pass, namely the buzz nav news feed and secret bases. This is also where you find out if you got an eon ticket or not. Similarly tho, if you connect to the internet it randomly pulls a bunch of people and gives you their secret bases/news as well.

How exactly does dex nav work and what can I do with pokemon with special moves? Are thry transferable by breeding aka egg moves or?

So the dex nav searches up pokemon that can have various special attributes. Higher level than normal, special moves, differing potential (each lit up star is a flawless IV), Hidden Abilities, and/or rare hold items. To utilize it you must simply search up pokemon, creep up on them and fight them. If you defeat or catch the pokemon that you searched for, you're able to start a chain, by hitting the search button on the bottom screen right after you get out of battle.

As for the special moves, they're all just possible egg moves that that pokemon gets, so they are indeed transferable by breeding and such. Like, for example, if you wanted a poochyena with both thunder fang and ice fang, you could catch a male with one, a female with the other, breed them together and the baby would have both fangs.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Nature or Ivs ?

I have two tailows with Boomburst...a naive male one with no flawless evs and a female one with a neutral nature and 3 Flawless IVs...which one is better?