• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Does anyone know if we can get a Shiny Stone before Post-Game? If so, where? I'm trying to evolve my Roselia.

Yes, it is found on Route 121 (requires Cut). You can also get them as a potential prize by clearing the Roserade Secret Super Training level. Only Pokemon with maxed out EVs can access it however (Does not need to be "perfectly" maxed out EVs).

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Yes, it is found on Route 121 (requires Cut). You can also get them as a potential prize by clearing the Roserade Secret Super Training level. Only Pokemon with maxed out EVs can access it however (Does not need to be "perfectly" maxed out EVs).

Thank you so much :)

Since Bulbapedia has not updated yet, is there a list with all moves that pokemon can learn
by tutoring in ORAS?
are you looking for just a list of the moves available, or a list of which moves each specific Pokemon can learn?

here's Serebii's page about the Move Tutors, listing all the offered moves: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/movetutor.shtml

here's Serebii's XY and ORAS Pokedex, if you're looking to see which Move Tutors moves a specific Pokemon can learn: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/

TheEliteEmpoleon

Does anyone know the fastest way to level up possible? The Elite Four is the most apparent one at the moment, but does anyone have any strategies for it? Leveling is a pain in these games...

Google "blissey secret bases oras" or something along those lines. You should find your way to a reddit thread with six qr codes for secret bases with level 100 blisseys.

ClefairyKid

Pokemon Addict
It says on the main page of serebii here that the Eon Ticket is supposed to be distributed in Australian states, one store per state, at exactly 12-12.30 tomorrow (monday for us). I just rang them to check and several members of staff claim that although they know what the Eon ticket is, that it's not out yet and is not an event at their store, despite the official nintendo site listing Rundle Mall EB Games specifically as the location.

As someone living in a remote location far from the city and in no reach of other people, let alone people who would happen to have DSs, pokemon AND the ticket for me to streetpass later, I'm very upset that they are apparently planning an event in the literal middle of a weekday and that the store doesn't even seem to think it's happening? How am I supposed to get it if even the official location doesn't have it, I can't afford to fly to another state to get it, that's ridiculous!

Reposting since no one responded and the supposed event is today... I suppose like usual there is no actual information on the Australian event : /

Puma Italia

So to get the Eon Ticket, you just need to StreetPass with someone who has it right? I was reading earlier, and someone mentioned SpotPass having something to do with it. I have SpotPass turned off in my game, so could that be why I haven't gotten it? I've been out all weekend, and have street passed with people who played ORAS.

or is it that I just haven't been lucky enough to find someone with it yet?

TheEliteEmpoleon

How to get in mauville hills?

You'll gain access by talking to Wattson in the middle of Mauville City, after you have become the Champion.

So to get the Eon Ticket, you just need to StreetPass with someone who has it right? I was reading earlier, and someone mentioned SpotPass having something to do with it. I have SpotPass turned off in my game, so could that be why I haven't gotten it? I've been out all weekend, and have street passed with people who played ORAS.

or is it that I just haven't been lucky enough to find someone with it yet?

Spotpass has nothing to do with it; you've only been unlucky.

TorterraOwns

Pokemon:My Friends
Is Mega Blaziken better than mega Swampert? I swept Steven's team with Ninjasks Swords dance-speed boost baton pass to mega Swampert, it was super easy and My Swampert didn't faint.It did take Damage though, and it was extremely bulky, I might get Omega Ruby, and just want to know which starter to use (besides Mudkip cause I used him in Alpha Sapphire). I've seen Mega Sceptile and wonder if he is any good,so, Mega Blaziken or Mega Sceptile?

Is Mega Blaziken better than mega Swampert? I swept Steven's team with Ninjasks Swords dance-speed boost baton pass to mega Swampert, it was super easy and My Swampert didn't faint.It did take Damage though, and it was extremely bulky, I might get Omega Ruby, and just want to know which starter to use (besides Mudkip cause I used him in Alpha Sapphire). I've seen Mega Sceptile and wonder if he is any good,so, Mega Blaziken or Mega Sceptile?

Mega Blaziken is, technically, "better" than both. It is broken to high heaven, which is why it's banned from OU and it's in Ubers in Smogon.

TorterraOwns

Pokemon:My Friends
is it possible to own one of the apartments in Mauville hills?

Ryuken

Steel User
What is the fastest way to obtain poke-miles in this game?

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
I have a question: if you change team/location of your secret base... how do you update the info?