• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I have a question: if you change team/location of your secret base... how do you update the info?

Just generate your QR code again and give the new one to whoever it was that had it before.

TheShinyLunatone

VAMPIRE LORDS!
Approximatively how long does it take for a berry to fully grow into a tree ? And is there a way to get mulches ?

few hours to days, and mulches are noot needed in oras, in x/y go to the dumpster at the berru field

What is the fastest way to obtain poke-miles in this game?

wondertrade still.

Last edited by a moderator:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
The entire Poliwag line is not available in OR/AS, you'll have to trade for it.

Alakazite, Mawilite, and Manectrite are available anytime.

The following Mega Stones are available right after the Groudon/Kyogre problem, which is before Wallace's gym:

- Steelixite
- Lopunnite
- Ampharosite
- Mewtwonite X (you actually can see the sparkle during the Littleroot cutscene after the intense drought/drizzle disappeared)
- Mewtwonite Y
- Charizardite X
- Charizardite Y
- Venusaurite
- Kangaskhanite
- Scizorite
- Houndoominite
- Abomasite
- Gardevoirite
- Tyranitarite
- Heracronite
- Pinsirite
- Medichamite
- Absolite
- Aerodactylite

As much as I'm hating to say it, I've kinda got to question the accuracy there. As much as I am obviously thankful, the two Megastones I've found so far (post Watson anyway) aren't on that list anyway (Pidgeotite and Aggronite). Was there anything else missing from here anyone else has found pre-league?

Torpoleon

I hot Mesprit yesterday, but neither Uxie nor Azelf appeared today. Us there any other prerequisite that must be fulfilled besides the happiness thing?

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
Anyone that has used the event Beldum for a playthough, did you find that it made the game significantly easier? I'm not sure whether to use it or not incase the game becomes alot more easier than it already is.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Anyone that has used the event Beldum for a playthough, did you find that it made the game significantly easier? I'm not sure whether to use it or not incase the game becomes alot more easier than it already is.

The game is really as difficult as you make it. If you have Pokemon that can counter what you're fighting, it's naturally going to be easier.

SceptileTheBanana

DRAGON TAIL!
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but when I go to change the music during Wifi Battles, I have the option of playing "Music 1-9," but after 9 it skips to "Music 20." Does anyone know how to unlock the rest of the music? Also I don't know if this belongs on the Music Appreciation Thread, but is there a list of what all of the tracks are?

regarding the Eon Ticket situation, I was able to get one today by visiting a store hosting a Pokemon League event. I'd been carrying my 3DS around with me for the past few days at various crowded locations with no luck - today, I spent maybe 15min browsing around the store hosting the Pokemon event and was able to get it. I didn't participate in the competition, didn't even talk to anybody, just browsed the aisles with my 3DS in my bag. I used this to find near-ish upcoming events.

I realize there's no guarantee that you'll get one even if you do visit these locations, but, at least from my experience, it seems like your best bet (assuming there's at least one within 50-100miles of where you live.)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but when I go to change the music during Wifi Battles, I have the option of playing "Music 1-9," but after 9 it skips to "Music 20." Does anyone know how to unlock the rest of the music? Also I don't know if this belongs on the Music Appreciation Thread, but is there a list of what all of the tracks are?

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/music.shtml

This explains how to unlock the tracks, as well as a list of what each one is.

Akashin

As much as I'm hating to say it, I've kinda got to question the accuracy there. As much as I am obviously thankful, the two Megastones I've found so far (post Watson anyway) aren't on that list anyway (Pidgeotite and Aggronite). Was there anything else missing from here anyone else has found pre-league?

I said it a couple pages back but, from that list alone, Steelixite, Kangaskhanite, Heracronite, Pinsirite, Absolite, and Medichamite were all available as soon as you came across their hiding spots. Besides those I also found Bannetite.

DavidD001

I got a question...I had my Day & Time off by a day and some hours but now that i redid the Day & time...I cant activate the portals.

can someone help me?

I said it a couple pages back but, from that list alone, Steelixite, Kangaskhanite, Heracronite, Pinsirite, Absolite, and Medichamite were all available as soon as you came across their hiding spots. Besides those I also found Bannetite.
according to the official guide (pardon any misspellings):

Mega Stones that appear from the start:
My Note: this doesn't mean that these are all just lying around waiting to be found. you may need to do extra stuff, but that extra stuff can be accomplished before you deal with Groudon/Kyogre.
- Absolite
- Aggronite
- Alakazite
- Altarianite
- Banettite
- Beedrillite
- Blazikenite (if it's your starter, otherwise you have to wait to buy it until after you subdue the super-ancient Pokemon)
- Garchompite
- Glalitite
- Gyaradosite
- Heracronite
- Latiasite
- Latiosite
- Lucarionite
- Manectite
- Mawilite
- Medichamite
- Pidgeotite
- Pinsirite
- Sablenite
- Sceptilite (if it's your starter, otherwise you have to wait to buy it until after you subdue the super-ancient Pokemon)
- Slowbronite
- Steelixite
- Swampertite (if it's your starter, otherwise you have to wait to buy it until after you subdue the super-ancient Pokemon)

Mega Stones that appear after you subdue the super-ancient Pokemon:
- Abomasite
- Aerodactylite
- Ampharosite
- Charizardite X&Y
- Gardevoirite
- Houndoominite
- Kangaskhanite
- Lopunnite
- Mewtwonite X&Y
- Scizorite
- Tyranitarite
- Venusaurite

Mega Stones appearing during or after the Delta Episode:
- Audinite
- Blastoisinite
- Cameruptite
- Galladite
- Gengarite
- Latiasite (whichever one you didn't get before)
- Latiosite (whichever one you didn't get before)
- Metagrossite (assuming you don't get it via the Beldum event)
- Salamencite
- Sharpedonite

Mega Stones available through other means:
- Diancite (visit a Center when you have Diancie in your party. not sure why they didn't include this in the "from the start" section.)

Last edited:

Pachirisuuu

Trade with me
I put the diancie I got myself from a code on my alpha sapphire game, so where do I get the megastone?