• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
When it comes to secret bases, is two bases favourited the max or can it you higher that number by reaching a higher rank?

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
This has been confusing a lot of people but from what I gather you encounter Uxie at a different time of day (Morning, I think). It's odd the way this event is programmed but keep coming back whenever the time changes (Sunset, Night, Morning, Afternoon).

Uxie seems to be after 8PM.

Apparently I'm not having much luck if I'm seeing nobody after 8 PM.

Akashin

Apparently I'm not having much luck if I'm seeing nobody after 8 PM.

Are you using the same team for Uxie that you used for the other two? I ran into the issue of it not being there when it (apparently) should be as well, but after I switched in my Swampert (whom I had since boxed but knew had max Happiness) it was suddenly there. If you've changed up your team at all, it's possible you're no longer meeting the Happiness requirement.

I should also ask if you've mucked around with your 3DS' time settings at all recently just to be thorough, but I doubt you have.

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
Are you using the same team for Uxie that you used for the other two? I ran into the issue of it not being there when it (apparently) should be as well, but after I switched in my Swampert (whom I had since boxed but knew had max Happiness) it was suddenly there. If you've changed up your team at all, it's possible you're no longer meeting the Happiness requirement.

I should also ask if you've mucked around with your 3DS' time settings at all recently just to be thorough, but I doubt you have.

Hmm... I still use my usual every time I try to go to Nameless Cavern.

Never touched date/time.

Eeveon1316

A question to those who have completed this game. I need a good, long-term grinding spot in these games. Specifically NOT Secret Bases, because I want to be able to re-challenge it as many times a day as I want. Every game since Fire Red and Leaf Green had a means to constantly rebattle trainers at my own personal whim for Experience., except for Fifth Gen, which compensated with Audino.
  • Fire Red & Leaf Green: Vs. Seeker
  • Diamond, Pearl & Platinum: Vs. Seeker
  • Heart Gold & Soul Silver: Gym Leader Rematches
  • Black & White: Audino
  • Black 2 & White 2: Audino
  • X & Y: Lumiose Restaurants
Does the PokeNav Plus's Match Call or Trainer's Eye feature allow for repeated rematches as often as I wish at my discretion, or is it on a time-delay as well? I'm still fairly early in the game, but I was able to battle Rich Boy Winston pretty much every time I passed him, which gives me hope. But, I'm not sure if this is because I got lucky. The original Trainer's Eye or Match Call feature never really got my interest in the originals, since I always used Fire Red and Leaf Green to level up.

I would use Secret Bases, but the once-per-day restriction is really a kick to the crotch. Please do not recommend Secret Bases.

Secret Base Blissey Trainers can actually be done twice daily if you make them your Secret Pals and also visit their bases. With Lucky Egg, Level Release, and O-Power, you can get about 50,000 exp for one Blissey. And you can effectively battle 30 of them per day if the Blissey trainers are your pals. All five of them have bases next to each other, and you can put all five of them in your own base. You can literally get 1.5 MILLION exp very quickly on three Pokémon if your base is set to Triple/Roatation. And all six if you switch. The Blissey have no attacking moves and hold Toxic Orbs, so even a level one Magikarp is a safe switch-in. (Video and QR Codes)

Alternatively, there are two daycare centers, allowing for up to four Pokémon, and an infinite loop at the Battle Resort. You could always stick a dime under the circle pad and do something else for a few hours. (Video)

Failing that, there's the E4, some mirage spots have Audinos, and I hear tell that re-challenging the in-game trainers can get their levels up to 50. And most Pokémon can be transferred back to X and Y if you prefer the restaurants. (Personally, I didn't do much with those. O-Power on the Audino girls and Gym/E4 trainers at the Battle Chateau usually meets my needs.) All told, there are a lot of options, but ORAS seems to have the better ones.

Akashin

Hmm... I still use my usual every time I try to go to Nameless Cavern.

Never touched date/time.

Hmm... I'm at a loss. You could try a few of the conspiracy ideas I've seen hither and thither; deposit all your Pokemon and withdraw them again (I doubt that actually accomplishes anything, but somebody was wholly convinced it made the difference for them, so hey), take to the sky and come back down. Some people have postulated that which one you will find is generated when you start Soaring, and so if you were just waiting at the Cavern for the right time it won't appear.

These are just vague ideas though, and you've already done everything I had to do to get it to appear, so...

Nabbit

*Trips on ice*
I've been looking for Zorua on route 101 in omega ruby for a while now, but I can't find him. I've beaten the elite four twice, finished the delta episode, and obtained the national pokedex. I am also using dex nav to find him. Is Zorua just that rare, or am I missing something?

Also,
Uxie seems to be after 8PM.

What's the GMT? Or is it 8pm in game?

eworm

Joining the Uxie-confusion. Apparently it's most commonly seen somewhere between 8PM and 9PM, so much so that Serebii updated the legendaries page with that info, yet it doesn't show up for me… I've been trying almost every full hour and have full happiness Pokémon with me each time, so could it be there's another requirement? I'm kind of annoyed and very much curious, to be honest. I mean, for the super confusing Regigigas stuff to have been figured out, yet Uxie is still giving so many players a headache…

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
Guys, I need help. I want to get two TMs from Safari Zone but I couldn't get them because I only can switch one bike. How can I get both of TMs?

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Question from me:
I have two eon tickets, one for each game. I have used both to go to southern island and caught the eon pokemon. If I were to start a new game in one of the 2 games I have, can I still transfer the ticket despite being used in the other game? Also can you get the ticket from a game that got the ticket from another or do you rely on the original?

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
You can change which bike you have back in Mauville City by going to the Bike Shop and talking with the person.

I don't think you get what I mean. I used Mach Bike to across over but I noticed there should Acro Bike the next one however once I get switch back to Acro Bike I have to get Mach Bike first.

Actually, the Safari Zone requires you to have both bikes at the same time and you achieve that by advertising the right bikes to the right people. Here you go: http://serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/bikes.shtml

Yes! Thank you!

Last edited:

TsengHyena

Hi guys, anyone got a Eon Ticket they can StreetPass to me?

Streetpass is local. Your best bet is going to either a premier event or a league.
piggybacking on this: I was able to get one using this site to find a nearby League event. I didn't have to talk to/beg anybody there - I just browsed the aisles of the store hosting the event with my 3DS in my bag for 10min and was StreetPassed one. if there's one happening anywhere near you, I'd agree that it's definitely your best bet.

eworm

Uxie might need another trigger, something related to knowledge perhaps? What I have done:

- three full-happiness Pokémon on the team
- between 8PM and 9PM, didn't mess with the console's clock
- beat Elite Four, twice
- collected all Mega Stones
- had some wins at the Battle Maison and spent some points
- went online
- traded
- collected all the starters from professor Birch

Things I haven't done:
- collect all TMs
- uncover the entire map (just realized that, never went to the Secret Shore)
- leave Pokémon in the Day-Care
- uncover all the PC boxes
- decorate/name any of the PC boxes
- Amie'd my Pokémon only once
- partook in Contests only once

I'm not getting Uxie at all. Had anybody here who found it done any of the above?

Last edited:

Akashin

I don't think you get what I mean. I used Mach Bike to across over but I noticed there should Acro Bike the next one however once I get switch back to Acro Bike I have to get Mach Bike first.

There are some areas that can only be reached by having both bikes. That can only be done once you have access to the Battle Resort.