• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

I don't understand this

It says the Regis have to be found by taking the right current, but on the 2nd paragraph for example, regirock, it says you have to go to the desert so wtf?

How do you know when your pokemon have max happiness?

Where's southern island? I didn't know there was a soul dew after you received latias.

What time do I have to go to pathless plain to get terrakion? I already got the other two.

How do I get raikou and suicune? I got entei but I don't get what those time inbetween the hour things mean.

How do I know when crescent isle is gonna appear and what time of day if that's needed?

Happiness level can be found by talking to a lady in verdanturf in the left most house.

The time thing with the beasts works like if it says between 20-40 past the hour, you can get it between-using the current time-11:20-40.

TheScizor

PowerLvl9001
I know it says on the Serebii website that Rayquaza might be shiny locked but does anyone know for sure?

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
I know it says on the Serebii website that Rayquaza might be shiny locked but does anyone know for sure?

Kyogre, groudon, and rayquaza are all shiny locked.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
When do hordes start happening? Because I've played Alpha Sapphire for several days and I've yet to encounter any. :x

XXD17

Draco rex
When do hordes start happening? Because I've played Alpha Sapphire for several days and I've yet to encounter any. :x

Hordes are a lot rarer in ORAS...you have to actively look for them with sweet scent. Here's where they all are...http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/hordes.shtml ....chances are, you'll start running into oddish hordes when you start heading to fortree...throughout the game, that was the only place where I actually ran into hordes without actually looking for them...

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
My question wasn't answered, so I ask again:

How do you make the trainers atop Mt. Chimney appear? I've defeated Norman, and went to check and still nothing.

what trainers?

edit: ah I think they removed trainers in OR/AS

Akashin

Is there a difference between the Daycare next to Mauville and the one in the Battle Resort or are they both the same?

For the purpose of breeding, there's no difference. But the Battle Resort Daycare has an endless path you can use for hatching, and an IV checker right there in the Pokémon Center.

Shinkou

Don't know if this has been asked before, but how exactly do I find the Scanner, I followed what was said on the main sight yet still can't find it.

Skobby

Fairy Slayer
Can you SR for a shiny Rayquaza in ORAS?

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
My question wasn't answered, so I ask again:

How do you make the trainers atop Mt. Chimney appear? I've defeated Norman, and went to check and still nothing.

If team magma or aqua were on top of that volcano I wouldnt wanna go back up there either

Last edited:

Kingzard

Shiny Hunter
Quick question, do you have to get past a certain point in-game to receive the Eon Ticket via StreetPass? Or can you get it at any point during the game, as soon as you have BuzzNav?

I haven't gotten past the point of obtaining Latias in AS and I was wondering if I cannot receive the ticket because I haven't has Latias join my team yet...Does anyone know?

Quick question, do you have to get past a certain point in-game to receive the Eon Ticket via StreetPass? Or can you get it at any point during the game, as soon as you have BuzzNav?

I haven't gotten past the point of obtaining Latias in AS and I was wondering if I cannot receive the ticket because I haven't has Latias join my team yet...Does anyone know?
you don't need to have met your in-game Lati in order to be StreetPassed the Eon Ticket. I got it with only 3 badges.

Last edited:

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
Hello. Can somebody help me tranfer some items from my Pokemon X to my Pokemon Alpha Saphire? They are about 10 or something. VM me. thanks :D

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hordes are a lot rarer in ORAS...you have to actively look for them with sweet scent. Here's where they all are...http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/hordes.shtml ....chances are, you'll start running into oddish hordes when you start heading to fortree...throughout the game, that was the only place where I actually ran into hordes without actually looking for them...

That's disappointing, but thanks. Also, does critical capture happen in OR/AS?