• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
I an go in other peoples bases without having them to hav my qr code right?

I don't have a laptop to upload it and my phones camera sucks so I can't take a picture of it.

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I an go in other peoples bases without having them to hav my qr code right?

I don't have a laptop to upload it and my phones camera sucks so I can't take a picture of it.

Did you know that you can upload images straight from your 3DS/2DS many other sites? While Nintendo provides ability to Tweet and Facebook images from certain games, you can use almost most sites that work on the 3ds.

Here's a "guide" on this for the site imgur: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/67262544

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
Oh thanks guys

I had one more question

It says you can buy ethers and elixirs from mauville city but I went to the shop and they aren't there. I already completed the game and delta episode, but I'm doing the elite four. Though I have a strong shiny milotic, she only knows two physical moves, surf and ice beam, and her other two are recover and toxic. My fiance bred her for competitive battling, but there's like six pokemon for each elite four plus Steven, plus their pokemon got stronger. I need them asap.

.Person.

No avatard plz
I also have a question. I know this is kantos and it's been so long since I've played the original sapphire but are the sevii islands a part of this game?
I loved most everything about the game but I'm going to be bummed if this region is all I get to explore and after all this stalling so much. Like...is the delta story the end?

Akashin

I also have a question. I know this is kantos and it's been so long since I've played the original sapphire but are the sevii islands a part of this game?
I loved most everything about the game but I'm going to be bummed if this region is all I get to explore and after all this stalling so much. Like...is the delta story the end?

...What stalling?

Anyway, no, the Sevii Islands are not in this game.

Stone Dragon

Can you get from each of the special secret bases every Regi Doll, or is it that you get Regice Doll from Masuda's Base, Regirock from another?

Altissimo

I've been using Serebii's item lists on routes containing underwater portions pretty religiously, since a) I'm a perfectionist and b) I'm ultra-perfectionist regarding this specific file. Problem is, there's one item that's either a mistake or hidden exceptionally well. On route 129, two Blue Shards are listed. I found one (probably the second one on the list, given its location) but the first one lacks a specific location description. Bulbapedia doesn't list any blue shards on rote 129, but I know that's incomplete as I did find one. Is there a second Blue Shard (if so, where), or was it a repeat of the existent Blue Shard listed on route 129's page?

Shiny Espeon0429

Super Training is driving me crazy. I've been trying to Stone hunt for a while and though I'm smashing the target time (On the Leaf Stone Cup, I did it in just over 20 seconds) I'm still not getting the stones. Is there something I'm doing wrong? It's so annoying.

Akashin

Super Training is driving me crazy. I've been trying to Stone hunt for a while and though I'm smashing the target time (On the Leaf Stone Cup, I did it in just over 20 seconds) I'm still not getting the stones. Is there something I'm doing wrong? It's so annoying.

Best I've been able to determine is that it's both luck and skill based. I've also never gotten a stone on a round where I took so much as one hit, though I'm not sure if that's an absolute requirement.

It's like the punching bags. Sometimes you get a small bag even when you do amazing. Just keep at it. It took me quite a few tries to nab myself a Water Stone last night.

lolzkidudz

Gen7!!!
Is it possible to get all 4 seasons of Deerlings in both games? Or is it just like in X/Y? (wherein you can only catch Spring form Sawsbuck in the friend safari)

Last edited:

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I've been unable to obtain any new Secret Bases or Mirage Spots from any Passerby when I connect to the internet, anyone know why? I was able to do so until this morning. I haven't changed my clock nor have I played my game in another DS. I manually added Secret Bases (for Blissey EXP grinding) last night so could that, or switching between my OR and X (both physical copies) be the cause of this?

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Is it possible to get all 4 seasons of Deerlings in both games? Or is it just like in X/Y? (wherein you can only catch Spring form Sawsbuck in the friend safari)

The only one obtainable by default is the Spring one (which is treated as the default form), like it was in X/Y. Transfer from 5th Gen via Pokemon Bank is still required to get the other forms.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I've been unable to obtain any new Secret Bases or Mirage Spots from any Passerby when I connect to the internet, anyone know why? I was able to do so until this morning. I haven't changed my clock nor have I played my game in another DS. I manually added Secret Bases (for Blissey EXP grinding) last night so could that, or switching between my OR and X (both physical copies) be the cause of this?

I've noticed you can update your secret bases by pasersby online only once a day. It kinda limit how many flags you can get daily...

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew

I think it is luck based, with the odds being greater the faster you complete it. In X/Y I never had problems having enough stones. If I had to guess how often I got them, I'd say around 1/6 attempts. If you can get the time remaining to be 3 minutes+ it seems to be pretty good odds. I suggest using Garchomp because it does fairly fast hits and they score quite a few points.

Haar

Humble Soldier
I've noticed you can update your secret bases by pasersby online only once a day. It kinda limit how many flags you can get daily...

It's actually once every 8 hours. This can also be limited on the people whose Passerby data you've received. For example, their data could have a secret base in the spot that one of your favorites is in, or they might not have a secret base at all, or there are multiple in that first spot that Aarune opens up for everybody. I'm unsure how Mirage Spots work but I think if the Passerby hasn't visited their spot yet (Or it could just be as simple as soaring once for the day), then you won't get it.

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
^ what? I can update my base any time I want...?

Anyway, I just need one blue shard and I can't find any, can someone just tell me exactly where one would be.. Or trade me a water stone..? I just wanna evolve my shiny lombre penguin already :/

Last edited:

Haar

Humble Soldier
^ what? I can update my base any time I want...?

You can obtain new Passerby data from other people via online every 8 hours, sorry for not making that clear.

As for your Blue Shards, you could check Serebii's itemdex, but if you've gotten them (I think there are 5-6 Blue Shards total), you could try your luck with the secret base pal function "Look for stones", or do the Super Training regimen Water Stone Cup, that has a small chance at giving a Water Stone as a reward.

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
I haven't found any on any routes, so I was asking where exactly one would be

I don't really have time to do super training stuff or secret base stuff because of real life

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
I haven't found any on any routes, so I was asking where exactly one would be

I don't really have time to do super training stuff or secret base stuff because of real life

Rebattle Fisherman Elliot on Route 106 as often as possible, sometimes he gives a water stone when you beat him. Only alternative is to spend the time either doing the cup or finding the shards.