• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
Rebattle Fisherman Elliot on Route 106 as often as possible, sometimes he gives a water stone when you beat him. Only alternative is to spend the time either doing the cup or finding the shards.

OK you people don't get what I'm saying.

It says the routes i can get blue shards on. I just want to know where they are on the routes omg.

eworm

More of a gen VI question in general, but can you stack O-Powers? As in, if I use a lv. 3 O-Power and at the same time somebody else sends me the same O-Power of whatever level, will the effects stack?

TheEliteEmpoleon

OK you people don't get what I'm saying.

It says the routes i can get blue shards on. I just want to know where they are on the routes omg.

Yes they do. They shouldn't have to explain the next steps to you, after what they gave you. If you really can't figure this out, though, here:
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/blueshard.shtml Scroll down to ORAS, and click on a location. That location's page should have a more precise location for the shard.

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
Can someone tell me where a blue shard is on route 126 is? Thanks.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
How do you get the destiny knot from the contest fan?
The Destiny Knot is one of the items that the contest fans can give to you when you win a Master Rank Contest.

JamCat

Legendary portals not functioning in ORAS

Hello, I recently soft-resetted for a shiny Ho-oh and eventually caught one. Once I caught it, I was unable to go find any other legendary pokemon that used the same interaction (click A on portal and has option to battle). All it said was "A mysterious ring is floating in the air...". Is this a bug of some sort/related to me catching Ho-oh? Please help.

Hasty

Moonside
Hello, I recently soft-resetted for a shiny Ho-oh and eventually caught one. Once I caught it, I was unable to go find any other legendary pokemon that used the same interaction (click A on portal and has option to battle). All it said was "A mysterious ring is floating in the air...". Is this a bug of some sort/related to me catching Ho-oh? Please help.

Not sure if I understand your problem, but you can only catch Ho-oh from that portal (Lugia and Ho-oh are version exclusives). You need to find other Mirage Spots with portals to find other Legendaries (you didn't catch already). Some Legendaries, ie. Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, come from the same portal
at different times of the day
but some like Ho-oh/Lugia don't.

JamCat

Not sure if I understand your problem, but you can only catch Ho-oh from that portal (Lugia and Ho-oh are version exclusives). You need to find other Mirage Spots with portals to find other Legendaries (you didn't catch already). Some Legendaries, ie. Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, come from the same portal
at different times of the day
but some like Ho-oh/Lugia don't.

What I mean is ever since I caught the shiny Ho-oh, if I travel to Pathless Plain, Nameless Caver, or Trackless Forest, I can't interact with the portal and challenge the legendaries that are in that specific area. I have challenged and beaten the Elite Four and still have the problem. I don't think that the time of day should affect whether or not I can or can't find any legendary, as each legendary in these areas have a set time of day that rotates 24/hrs as a whole. It's not that I can't find the legendary that I want, it's that I cant find any at all. I was wondering if this could be a street pass problem, as I could've picked up mirage spots that other people may have completed, causing a bug to make my game believe I've completed them too, but that's just a hypothesis that can easily be proven wrong.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
What I mean is ever since I caught the shiny Ho-oh, if I travel to Pathless Plain, Nameless Caver, or Trackless Forest, I can't interact with the portal and challenge the legendaries that are in that specific area. I have challenged and beaten the Elite Four and still have the problem. I don't think that the time of day should affect whether or not I can or can't find any legendary, as each legendary in these areas have a set time of day that rotates 24/hrs as a whole. It's not that I can't find the legendary that I want, it's that I cant find any at all. I was wondering if this could be a street pass problem, as I could've picked up mirage spots that other people may have completed, causing a bug to make my game believe I've completed them too, but that's just a hypothesis that can easily be proven wrong.
Have you manipulated the system clock or switched systems (I.e played the game on separate systems) in the last couple of days? If you did, it freezes all timed events for 72 hours.

NeoDude-5000

I found Mespirit, but couldn't capture it as I... sorta accidently knocked it out. My question is can you recapture Legendary Pokemon if you accidently KO them? Do I need to beat the Elite Four, or in the case of the Lake Guardians do I have to wait for 24 hours to get Mespirit again?

Ice Lock

Hello!
Could someone explain to me how these secret pals abilities work?

- Egg Nurturing, the site says it makes eggs hatch quicker. Does this mean up to five eggs in your party will get their egg timer reduced? or is this something else?

- Full restore O-power, Is this an active ability or a buff and do we keep this O-power compared to the MAX powers?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
On the dex, what does seen mean? Like I have to actually evolve the pokemon or hatch it or see it in battles? And how do I know which ones I've seen or not? I already have the hoenn dex filled and almost done with the national one.

Last edited: