• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Stone Dragon

Can you even get the Regirock and Registeel-Doll from the Gamefreak Secret-Bases? Till now nobody can confirm that, because nobody got them.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I've heard stories that Pokemon Bank has corrupted people's data. This shouldn't be anything to worry about, right?

Don Pungo

Panda King
So, i noticed this little something a minute ago: In my copy of AS The Top counter in Rustboros Pokémart is missing, which means I can't buy any Repeat-, Net- or Timer Balls.
Has this happened to anyone else? Please, let me know if you guys have any information about this problem.

Haar

Humble Soldier
Can you even get the Regirock and Registeel-Doll from the Gamefreak Secret-Bases? Till now nobody can confirm that, because nobody got them.

Doubt it. I see Regice fairly often and the other two maybe once each.

I've heard stories that Pokemon Bank has corrupted people's data. This shouldn't be anything to worry about, right?

Time for me to stop using Bank till it's confirmed "safe to use". :/

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
So, i noticed this little something a minute ago: In my copy of AS The Top counter in Rustboros Pokémart is missing, which means I can't buy any Repeat-, Net- or Timer Balls.
Has this happened to anyone else? Please, let me know if you guys have any information about this problem.

The actual counter or the person that is supposed to stand behind it? If the latter, you need to go through the Rusturf tunnel from the Verdanturft Side towards Rustboro (I.e. You need Rock Break) for him to appear.

Stone Dragon

I never heard about that, but when you google, you'll notice that this isn't new, people posting stories months ago. Maybe the latest update for the Bank fixed that.
You shouldn't worry about such things.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I never heard about that, but when you google, you'll notice that this isn't new, people posting stories months ago. Maybe the latest update for the Bank fixed that.
You shouldn't worry about such things.

Yeah, I've used it before with no problems. Guess I'll be alright then.

TorterraOwns

Pokemon:My Friends
I defeated Kyogre in the storyline, and I beat the E4 and they say it will appear, but i'm in the cave and nothing is there except for golbats.

BCVM22

I hate to break it to you, but I'm fairly certain that there is no Kyogre rebattle.

Inaccurate.

I defeated Kyogre in the storyline, and I beat the E4 and they say it will appear, but i'm in the cave and nothing is there except for golbats.

One of the upper floors of the Cave of Origin has a passageway on the left side that will take you down directly to the core chamber. You'll rebattle there.

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people

On the secret item list, it says the regi dolls are event only items, so they will be for an event.

Stone Dragon

On the secret item list, it says the regi dolls are event only items, so they will be for an event.

Where is the secret item list? :0 Only found the dolls on the decoration list and there it says the location is the gamefreak bases, already have 2 regice dolls, but apparently the other dolls are not in there, sadly.

Last edited:

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people

Jughu

Ace trainer

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
I think no but you could use the breeding method to get a shiny

Ok but I asked that question for a reason. Not for someone to tell me to masuda method.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Excuse me but I have a question that I like to ask of you. If I used one of the reserved pokemon that I've previously raised on Pokemon Y and then transfer into Omega Ruby to teach the tutoring moves, will they be able to return to Pokemon Y version?

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
Excuse me but I have a question that I like to ask of you. If I used one of the reserved pokemon that I've previously raised on Pokemon Y and then transfer into Omega Ruby to teach the tutoring moves, will they be able to return to Pokemon Y version?

People can trade on the PSS from xy to oras and back with no problem, just wanted to say that. The PSS is compatible with xy and oras.