• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
OK, this is this 2nd time that it happens: one of my secret bases disappears. Why does this happen?

Likely because of one of two things: the 30 base limit, or the person moved his/her base somewhere else.

But if you can't find it somewhere else in your game, then it is likely to be the first one, the 30 base limit. You can have only 30 bases in your game, meaning if more comes in, the game will delete a few to make room for new ones. The thing is, the new bases aren't always in the same location, so it appears as if the base simply disappeared.

Because you're playing in English?

The name of the. Pokemon switches to English, and people who. I trade with are calling em a hacker for that reason.

SurrealistSmeargle

The name of the. Pokemon switches to English, and people who. I trade with are calling em a hacker for that reason.
If you are playing a Japanese game, but with the language set to English, the pokemon will have their names changed to English. That's just how the games work, and there's no way to stop it/revert it. The only way to get future Japanese events with their Japanese names is by restarting and playing the game in Japanese.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
At the battle resort there is a man who when you talk to him he speaks Japanese. Can anyone tell me what he said ? Just curious

He wants you to try out the Pokémon World championship Gamefreak holds every year basically.

starrybluecat

Why does it disconnect you from the pss every time you go out of the game? Like every time I suspend the game the internet goes off, so I have to keep reconnecting, which is a bit silly.

I just want to add someones fc then trade with them right away, and it sucks.

I've been wondering this since xy tbh.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I just recently nabbed a shiny furfrou, and was looking to groom it. Anyone know where I could find the person who changes furfrou's "forms" in oras?

Edit: nevermind, found it. For some odd reason they hid the guy in the slateport fan club instead of in Mauville.

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

Received a Shiny Samurott via WonderTrade, and while I'm happy about it I'm a bit skeptical and worried it my be a hack. Hoping someone can either confirm or ease my fears.

Samurott @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
OT: GIVEAWAY
ID No. 18198
Level 86

Swords Dance
Aqua Jet
Megahorn
Waterfall

Egg Received: 1/15/2015
Egg Hatched: 1/15/2015
Where: Route 110

The only reason I'm really skeptical is that I received it on the 15th.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Received a Shiny Samurott via WonderTrade, and while I'm happy about it I'm a bit skeptical and worried it my be a hack. Hoping someone can either confirm or ease my fears.

Samurott @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
OT: GIVEAWAY
ID No. 18198
Level 86

Swords Dance
Aqua Jet
Megahorn
Waterfall

Egg Received: 1/15/2015
Egg Hatched: 1/15/2015
Where: Route 110

The only reason I'm really skeptical is that I received it on the 15th.

This belongs in the Hack-Check Thread.

Missingno.Fan

I went to the chamber that Registeel is in and I don't know what to do. I know you are supposed to use Fly in the chamber but is there a specific spot you are supposed to stand? Every time I use Fly it tells me that I can't.

Akashin

I went to the chamber that Registeel is in and I don't know what to do. I know you are supposed to use Fly in the chamber but is there a specific spot you are supposed to stand? Every time I use Fly it tells me that I can't.

You have to stand in the center of the room.

Does anyone know if (/Can anyone confirm that) the Team Flare bags are still available in the Super Training in ORAS? Got no TF bags after farming like 100+ bags yesterday. I remember them being more common in XY.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Does anyone know if (/Can anyone confirm that) the Team Flare bags are still available in the Super Training in ORAS? Got no TF bags after farming like 100+ bags yesterday. I remember them being more common in XY.

They're still there.