• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

blant08

Can anyone give me some information about something?
I got a Hoopa code from Micromania stores in France but my game is from UK. Can I still get Hoopa or I need a code from the UK?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Can anyone give me some information about something?
I got a Hoopa code from Micromania stores in France but my game is from UK. Can I still get Hoopa or I need a code from the UK?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't French, Italian, German, etc. are all considered as one region, EUR?

Considering that you already have the code, you should might as well try using it and see if it will be recognized by the game.

Mokepon22

Is it still possible to use StreetPass to pass an Eon Ticket?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Well I registered, but because of the weird end point, I never got to battle. So I can't even see my ranking. But just wondering where it would be if I did get one.

I can't remember where it'd show up had I been able to redeem rare candies. So say I log into PGL, where would I go from there?

Mokepon22

As far as I know, it's still possible.

I tried it but it didn't work, the only thing that came up through StreetPass was updated news and the base so idk if I'm doing something wrong why ticket didn't transfer over to the other game

Well I registered, but because of the weird end point, I never got to battle. So I can't even see my ranking. But just wondering where it would be if I did get one.

I can't remember where it'd show up had I been able to redeem rare candies. So say I log into PGL, where would I go from there?

I just redeemed mine, you'd get a notification at the top of the page after signing in

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Thank you, that's all I freakin' wanted to know

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Not sure if this was asked...but can an English Version of ORAS and a Japanese Version of ORAS take on Battle Maison Together? Me and my friend were able to Vs two other player in a four-way double battle successfully, but it won't seem to work at the Battle Maison?

Another question...I transfered my Shiny Raikou from XY (with Volt Absorb) a while back, but when i transfered it via Pokebank it now has Pressure? Will it be like that if i transfer it back or revert back with its hidden ability?

Last edited:

1kipper

Is there any benefit to be gained by ev training a Pokemon before putting it into daycare to breed or will it make no difference to the resulting egg/Pokemon that hatches from the egg?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It is possible to get Gallade to learn Sacred Sword, or am I doomed to find that Sacred Sword Gallade doesn't exist outside of Powersaves?

I'm very sure that no Pokémon other than the Swords of Justice (Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion) and the Honedge evolutionary family can learn Sacred Sword so no, Gallade can't legitimately learn Sacred Sword.

Hey guys!
I would like to know if it's possible to get the Eon ticket when a friend in the friend list has it? It looks like I never meet people via street pass that have the ticket and all the codes are already expired.

Thank you.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I would like to know if it's possible to get the Eon ticket when a friend in the friend list has it? It looks like I never meet people via street pass that have the ticket and all the codes are already expired.

No, I don't think you can, if you and your friend are online but not StreetPassing. But pretty much for now, you can only get it via StreetPass.

Hannah360

I'd traded for a 5-31iv breed Pokémon and when I did the battle with a friend to raise a Pokémon to lv.50 and checked it's stats it said 4 were 30-31 with one being 31 and one in the 20s was I cheated or is that the best you get?

Koumashiki

ポケモントレーナーになる?
I'd traded for a 5-31iv breed Pokémon and when I did the battle with a friend to raise a Pokémon to lv.50 and checked it's stats it said 4 were 30-31 with one being 31 and one in the 20s was I cheated or is that the best you get?

You mean it was 4 stats was shown 30-31 + one shown 31 + one shown 20s? That seems normal, since at lv. 50, 30 and 31 in IVs will result in the same number, so you will need more like it's HP type to know the exact IVs. (Though there's 1 stat shown to be 31 is kinda fishy, I don't use IV calculator unless it's about farming legendaries so I don't know)
Also, the judge in Battle Resort/Kiloude City is your friend.

Hannah360

You mean it was 4 stats was shown 30-31 + one shown 31 + one shown 20s? That seems normal, since at lv. 50, 30 and 31 in IVs will result in the same number, so you will need more like it's HP type to know the exact IVs. (Though there's 1 stat shown to be 31 is kinda fishy, I don't use IV calculator unless it's about farming legendaries so I don't know)
Also, the judge in Battle Resort/Kiloude City is your friend.

Ok thanks☺ I haven't made it that far yet

Mike_

Are 5iv legendaries possible to catch? Or will they always be 3iv?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Are 5iv legendaries possible to catch? Or will they always be 3iv?

Legendaries are guaranteed to have at least 3 perfect IVs but if you're lucky enough, a 5IV one will appear.