• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

smilinghat

Please help, My arceus has been stolen. It was during a trade, and a guy offered me a volcanion egg, for my arceus. I said no, and then he said he would clone my arceus and I could keep the volcanion for letting him clone it. I assumed he could do this, since he had a volcanion egg. we traded, and When I hatched the egg, it was a fletchling! I game chatted him and asked for a trade back. he said no and disconnected. Also dont wory about info, were registered as friends, which is one of the reasons trusted him, (we have done trades before) His friend code is: 3196-4993-378. Please help, im only thirteen and don't know what to do. When we game chatted he sounded alot older, maybe 19-20 ish. His in-game name is Brandon. Please help.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Please help, My arceus has been stolen. It was during a trade, and a guy offered me a volcanion egg, for my arceus. I said no, and then he said he would clone my arceus and I could keep the volcanion for letting him clone it. I assumed he could do this, since he had a volcanion egg. we traded, and When I hatched the egg, it was a fletchling! I game chatted him and asked for a trade back. he said no and disconnected. Also dont wory about info, were registered as friends, which is one of the reasons trusted him, (we have done trades before) His friend code is: 3196-4993-378. Please help, im only thirteen and don't know what to do. When we game chatted he sounded alot older, maybe 19-20 ish. His in-game name is Brandon. Please help.

There is very little we can do in this thread.. If you had made a trade via the Serebii Trade forums, you can report him, see here for details: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618222-Trade-Forum-Blacklist

That sounded like scam which I'd not even bother to bite, offering to trade Egg containing a Legendary for yours.. Personally I'd be asking on how he got one in a egg, or blocking him.

Hey,
I want to complete my poke dex and I don't know if this is the right threat to ask for help.
I need a view legendary Pokemon and I assume that only seeing them is enough for the professor to accept my dex. Are there some people who are willing to battle me with some specific Pokemon?

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Hey,
I want to complete my poke dex and I don't know if this is the right threat to ask for help.
I need a view legendary Pokemon and I assume that only seeing them is enough for the professor to accept my dex. Are there some people who are willing to battle me with some specific Pokemon?

If your trying to get the shiny charm, then you need to catch them, and battling online won't even register them as seen. But I could possibly help with some legendaries. If I have them of course.
PM me when you will be ready.

Last edited:

Anti Spiral

Also, be aware that: - Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Deoxys, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Arceus and Hoopa are not required for the National Dex to be completed.

So why does the professor still say I am not done with my dex? Maybe because I don't have the red dinosaur that is legendary at omega ruby? But how do I get it kyogre is not for trade so the other one isn't either....

Oh man, I really need to have them for the charm??? Then i never get that thing

But why do I find groudon in the gts? Is it a hack or gamers who have it from other games? And this is really the only Pokemon that I need? Cause you mentioned the others in the list that I don't need.

Kazai

Trainer's Eye Rematches

Does anyone know how to speed up the process of getting Trainer's Eye rematches or have any tips that work for them?

I really want to rematch Wally (I already battled him once after the 50-win streak). ;368;

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to speed up the trainer's eye thing... even though I know rematches happen as per chance. Does anyone know if something like taking steps in a certain area makes the dice roll?... or if there's some other means to make that happen?

Even if you can only guess, I'd encourage you to respond!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Does anyone know how to speed up the process of getting Trainer's Eye rematches or have any tips that work for them?

I really want to rematch Wally (I already battled him once after the 50-win streak). ;368;

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to speed up the trainer's eye thing... even though I know rematches happen as per chance. Does anyone know if something like taking steps in a certain area makes the dice roll?... or if there's some other means to make that happen?

Even if you can only guess, I'd encourage you to respond!

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to increase the rate of Trainer rematches in ORAS via Trainers' Eye.

Houka

Go back and forth with the route they are on and some other town/route I've notice they more likely to rematch you if you on their route. Like as soon as you go o it it should trigger them to want to, though the chances are vary from trainer to trainer but if you go back and forth you will notice they will want to rematch you a lot quicker then just running around in one route or something. Not sure with Wally or the leaders on how they work. I know this work for the basic trainers. Rematch trainer in ORAS seem really easy compering to the old anyway.

Dinendel

once you register for an online competition, can you change your battle box before the end of the competition? I just got the game and scrambled to find 6 pokemon for festival fued (so I can get deli) but can I take them out and train them now that I have registered?

Rio!

Composer
once you register for an online competition, can you change your battle box before the end of the competition? I just got the game and scrambled to find 6 pokemon for festival fued (so I can get deli) but can I take them out and train them now that I have registered?

Yes, you can remove your Pokemon from the Battle Box as long as you do so before you have your first battle for the Competition. At that point the Battle Box locks and you're no longer able to remove them.

papereel

2 questions. I have a friend who's going to Japan, and I know the shiny Diancie event is ongoing. Do you need a Japanese copy of the game to get it, or can I let her borrow my US copy of the game to download it. Also, is it ORAS only or can you get it in XY too?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
2 questions. I have a friend who's going to Japan, and I know the shiny Diancie event is ongoing. Do you need a Japanese copy of the game to get it, or can I let her borrow my US copy of the game to download it. Also, is it ORAS only or can you get it in XY too?

Checked the archived November 2015 news on the main page and I heard that any copy can be used for foreign events as long as the language of the game is set to the language of the event, in this case, Japanese. So this means your US copy can be used but the game must be set to Japanese for the event to work. It doesn't work for Wi-Fi events as I heard but in this case, it's in a Pokémon Center, so the Local option is used, so it will work.

Also it seems that the event was only promoted for ORAS, so I'm very sure that XY won't work.

Koumashiki

ポケモントレーナーになる?

Checked the archived November 2015 news on the main page and I heard that any copy can be used for foreign events as long as the language of the game is set to the language of the event, in this case, Japanese. So this means your US copy can be used but the game must be set to Japanese for the event to work. It doesn't work for Wi-Fi events as I heard but in this case, it's in a Pokémon Center, so the Local option is used, so it will work.

Also it seems that the event was only promoted for ORAS, so I'm very sure that XY won't work.

Recent Japanese events have been restricting to JPN system only, so it is unlikely that a US/PAL 3DS will work for this event shiny Diancie.