• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Help Thread

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Didn't know the ticket was still available in streetpass form but that's never gonna help me.

First Activate your 3DS's StreetPass functions, and enable it in ORAS. Next Take your 3DS out with you to various places. Some Public Wifi spots are Streetpass Relay points, which allow you send/receive Street passes from someone else who may have passed by some time ago. In some cases, they'll give you a pass from somewhere else in the world. Just Remember that once you get 30 ORAS Streetpasses (as Shown in the Notifcation Menu of your 3DS), you need to go in game and "Claim" them before you can get more Streetpasses.

While you don't need the game in 3DS after activation, it will only work with the 3DS in Standby mode within 3ds home screen/game. Standby mode is when the 3DS is on and with lid shut (or for 2D, the sleep switch on). The range is limited to under 100 Metres.

I've heard some rumours spilling about a Home based streetpass system, but I consider it cheating and refuse to look in to it more. Besides I know most of the Streetpass relay sites in my area, and I managed to get one of the first lots of Eon tickets. (Info about it is hard to find as the website was been taken down.) Most of the info about the UK release was here: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._shows_the_eon_tickets_journey_through_the_uk
And I can confirm that it was active a few hours ago, but I really should pick them up more often, I still have the last Celebii event unclaimed, baring Box one, which live in both X and Y.

Last edited:

Houka

Huh I some how missed them...Well I fix that shortly.

I don't really go out if at all. That what I was getting at I know how it works I don't don't go out enough for it to matter.

Kelv

Hey I have all the Regi's in my party, and nicknamed my Regice and had it hold a Never-melt-ice, I beat the Pokemon League, I went to Island Cave before 6PM but it was completely closed. What did I do wrong? Thanks.

Edit: PS, I have never messed with my 3DS's time.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Hey I have all the Regi's in my party, and nicknamed my Regice and had it hold a Never-melt-ice, I beat the Pokemon League, I went to Island Cave before 6PM but it was completely closed. What did I do wrong? Thanks.

Edit: PS, I have never messed with my 3DS's time.

The Island Cave should not be closed. Are you Regi's caught in the game you are playing or did you trade them over?

Kelv

The Island Cave should not be closed. Are you Regi's caught in the game you are playing or did you trade them over?

I got them as a gift straight to my ORAS PC when I purchased Pokemon Bank. First thing they gave me was that when I registered and everything.

I guess I got them as part of this event:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/deposit-three-solid-pokemon-with-pokemon-bank/

Edit: So you think I should catch all 3 of them in game, this event does not trigger because they are gifts?

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I got them as a gift straight to my ORAS PC when I purchased Pokemon Bank. First thing they gave me was that when I registered and everything.

I guess I got them as part of this event:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/deposit-three-solid-pokemon-with-pokemon-bank/

Edit: So you think I should catch all 3 of them in game, this event does not trigger because they are gifts?

You have to go to seal chamber, use dig on first door/wall, Have Relicanth in lead spot on your team and Wailord as last, go to last wall and click on it then click out to unlock all three caves. You have to catch Regice that is in Island Cave so that Regigigas appears. Or you can trade online for a Regigigas.

Kelv

Is it me or is ORAS the most inconvenient game to hatch eggs in? They made route 117 and Verdanturf town kind of crowded and short, it's nothing like Goldenrod City in HGSS, Route 7 in XY, Solacean town in DPP. Also, anyone know how to hatch the eggs given at Lavaridge town? They keep saying it's not even close to hatching, meanwhile I have hatched other eggs of my own already. Is there something I have to do to hatch them?

You have to go to seal chamber, use dig on first door/wall, Have Relicanth in lead spot on your team and Wailord as last, go to last wall and click on it then click out to unlock all three caves. You have to catch Regice that is in Island Cave so that Regigigas appears. Or you can trade online for a Regigigas.

Thanks for your help.

sheppsea

Is it me or is ORAS the most inconvenient game to hatch eggs in? They made route 117 and Verdanturf town kind of crowded and short, it's nothing like Goldenrod City in HGSS, Route 7 in XY, Solacean town in DPP. Also, anyone know how to hatch the eggs given at Lavaridge town? They keep saying it's not even close to hatching, meanwhile I have hatched other eggs of my own already. Is there something I have to do to hatch them?

Thanks for your help.

If you go to the daycare in Battle Resort it is possible to easiest place to hatch eggs in all of the games - stand in front of the lad outside, go left or right until you hit a wall, then press up and go in a continuos circle until your egg hatches :)

Kelv

If you go to the daycare in Battle Resort it is possible to easiest place to hatch eggs in all of the games - stand in front of the lad outside, go left or right until you hit a wall, then press up and go in a continuos circle until your egg hatches :)

Yeah I read about that, but you know how they put a nice convenient road in all the other games next to the day care, here you have to fly some where else, back and forth every 5 eggs. I believe the saying goes, if it's not broken, don't try to fix it.

sheppsea

Yeah I read about that, but you know how they put a nice convenient road in all the other games next to the day care, here you have to fly some where else, back and forth every 5 eggs. I believe the saying goes, if it's not broken, don't try to fix it.

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding the issue, but if you breed your Pokemon at the day care centre on the Battle resort you don't need to fly anywhere, you literally pass right in front of the day care centre as part of the circle

There are two day care centres in ORAS :)

Nintendo543

What's a good Water type Pokemon that I can use that isn't Swampert? I'm doing a new run and I want to use a Water Type I haven't used before.

Kelv

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding the issue, but if you breed your Pokemon at the day care centre on the Battle resort you don't need to fly anywhere, you literally pass right in front of the day care centre as part of the circle

There are two day care centres in ORAS :)

Okay I see now, there are two day cares. Thanks, I just got to the battle maison in ORAS and noticed it.

savits721

I don't know the best place to ask this question, but is there anywhere to ask for a streetpass exchange? I will be in NYC tomorrow and I think that's my best chance to find somebody. Is there anywhere to post I'm looking for someone to walk near for a chance to get the Eon ticket? lol

BCVM22

As you've asked it, no, because telling people on a message board, "hey meet up with me" is maybe not wisest course of action?

However, without having to do that, sitting in the middle of a crowded public space like a shopping mall is a good place to start. Similarly, a place like a McDonalds - which has a Nintendo connection zone - is also effective.

savits721

Thanks for the advice. I've done things like this before regarding Internet meet ups for concerts and whatnot and never had an issue. I guess I'll just keep my 3DS on my person tomorrow and hope I cross paths with someone in NYC by mere chance. Maybe I'll hit up a Nintendo world employee.

Rotom1598

Can any one tell me how can I ccath a Rayquaza and deoxys in ORAS with the correct natures and IVs. The game doesnt let us save or look at their natures between the battles with Rayquaza, Zinnia and Deoxys. After these battles, there are long scenes of characters speaking. Therefore Soft resetting cant be done.

I thought of a way to use a synchronise pokemon with correct nature to catch Rayquaza, but again, that wont work with the deoxys as you will have to get anther synchronise pokemon with a different nature.

I tried catching a lot of Ralts but i cant find one with an Adamant Nature, and I cannot find any thread here to ask for one. So can any one please give me a synchronise pokemon with Adamant Nature?

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Can any one tell me how can I ccath a Rayquaza and deoxys in ORAS with the correct natures and IVs. The game doesnt let us save or look at their natures between the battles with Rayquaza, Zinnia and Deoxys. After these battles, there are long scenes of characters speaking. Therefore Soft resetting cant be done.

I thought of a way to use a synchronise pokemon with correct nature to catch Rayquaza, but again, that wont work with the deoxys as you will have to get anther synchronise pokemon with a different nature.

I tried catching a lot of Ralts but i cant find one with an Adamant Nature, and I cannot find any thread here to ask for one. So can any one please give me a synchronise pokemon with Adamant Nature?

Most people knock Deoxys out and rematch the pokemon league to encounter it again at Sky Pillar.