• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

uber gon

Accept Change
Luffy better punch someone so hard color disappears.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Cop out central in this manga suddenly.

Could have done without the dud bracelets tbh.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow so Reiju actually plans to let the Germa 66 die, which I didn't expect since she seemed loyal to them. I'm glad that we got to see her motivate Sanji to leave the island and I'm also glad that we learned more about why Sanji ended up being normal and not an evil jerk like his brothers. :]

srebak

Beginning Trainer
Hypothetically speaking, if we were to ignore what Oda said about the subject for just long enough; what would have been the results if Luffy and Boa Hancock actually did fall in love with each other got married?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Tamago's devil fruit is actually kind of cool in concept lol.

Props to Brook for sticking it to the end knowing he had no chance.

uber gon

Accept Change
Hypothetically speaking, if we were to ignore what Oda said about the subject for just long enough; what would have been the results if Luffy and Boa Hancock actually did fall in love with each other got married?

Overly powerful kids.

Kalosian

So long
This chapter had some unexpectedly interesting things going on. Roger being able to "hear the voice of all things" has been mentioned before, notably by Rayleigh in Volume 52. I thought it was an odd thing to say back then, but since it wasn't elaborated on, I didn't think much about it. Seems like there's more to it though. I'm also surprised by Tamago's devil fruit, didn't think he would have one. Not to mention it is rather strange... but it is One Piece after all, so maybe not.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Have we ever met a three eyed character other than Pudding yet? Feels strange to introduce it now and not Sabaody.

Cutty

Forever now
And it seems like Mama created 'horcruxes' from pieces of her soul just like Voldemort :V

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm kind of sad that Brook got beaten by Big Mom off panel cuz several of the fights so far in this arc have happened off screen as well and it's irritating. I'm glad that Pedro is back with Carrot and Chopper tho and that Luffy encountered Reiju. ^^

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Bobbin got nearly ohko'd via blindside, the overhype for this guy was real lmao.

Kalosian

So long
Not much to say about this week's chapter. The end of the arc seems to be drawing near, it doesn't feel anywhere near as rushed as I thought it would. I would guess Sanji is heading with the food to Luffy and the others.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Big bad honorable Jimbei backed out of a guaranteed losing wheel of death? Credibility lost. Clearly!

Why is Pudding basically Sugar 2.0?

Cutty

Forever now
So how did Jimbei survive from Mum if he refused to do the roulette?

I hope some ppl really die in the wedding later lol.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I really liked how Brook managed to injure Prometheus, but Big Mom blabbing about her plan while Brook was there seemed like a big mistake on her part. I liked when Sanji kicked Bobbin in the end of the chapter as well and how Nami accidentally zapped Chopper.

Poke Trainer J

R.I.P. Nico Robin