• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread: Oda says Trans Rights

Mr. Reloaded

All encompassing
Just found out on worstgen. Some fake account of Eten posted them.

AwakenedCabbage is Eten.

Worst gen is notorious for it's sea of trolls and fake spoilers. Careful believing anything you see from there.

mehmeh1

Top Manager of the Dragon of Dojima
All I know is that Redon is the legit provider, tho IDK what his username is in forums

Mr. Reloaded

All encompassing
I thought Apforums was the only legitimate site for spoilers?
I don't know where you've been for the past 4 years lmao.

All I know is that Redon is the legit provider, tho IDK what his username is in forums

On Worstgen he is Lance_Dragonite

Actual spoilers are out btw:
: Credit to AwakenCabbage (Etenboby) on Worstgen
Chapter 1055 New Era
-Sukiyaki brings Robin and Law deep down to the Road Poneglyth in Ancient Wano, then he explains to them how the current Wano was built

-Momonosuke successfully used blast breath
-Aramaki gives up after feeling Shanks’ CoC and the realization that Red Hair Pirates is nearby

From Redon this time
We don't know if Momo mastered Bolo Breath because he uses it in a moment of trouble.

- It does not heavily injure Aramaki, in fact he was ready to get serious for round 2 before he felt Shanks coming.

- The rising sea level stuff is not completely correct.

- Kid is not on the chapter and Luffy is with another group of characters at the end. They don't know that the haki belongs to Shanks, they just feel it.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Uta is canon.

And it’s mentioned that Momo wants Yamato to leave Wano.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
What has become of the anime fandom in this time and era.

Last edited:

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Tiddies has always been a thing.
Mostly in anime where the plot isnt good enough, but One Piece has a good enough plot and it doesnt need to rely on stuff like that.
by the way, I'm pretty sure Hiyori's are big and she's gonna stay in Wano.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Those two aren’t mutually exclusive. There’s plenty of anime with a good plot and great fanservice ( fate/stay night for example ).
Thats why i wrote "mostly" and not "in every anime".

Yce288

Grass type FTW
stop generalizing.
If you arent pleased to see such a comment then i dont it anymore, but take this as a friendly advice:i try to use my best wording in my comments and choose my words as wisely as possible so comments like your previous comment shouldnt exist.
Show proof or you are lying
Whether you believe it or not is your problem.

by the way, it was interesting to see the word "new era" used in the latest chapters of both One Piece and Black Clover, yes, it was also the name of the latest One Piece chapter.

Morax

Mad dog of shimano
If you arent pleased to see such a comment then i dont it anymore, but take this as a friendly advice:i try to use my best wording in my comments and choose my words as wisely as possible so comments like your previous comment shouldnt exist.
This is not about me finding your comment offensive, it’s about you making dumb generalizations. Not every anime with fanservice has a terrible plot and those who do are definitely not a majority.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
This is not about me finding your comment offensive, it’s about you making dumb generalizations. Not every anime with fanservice has a terrible plot and those who do are definitely not a majority.
I guess we watched different anime so our opinions are different.
i watched anime like Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicle, Death Note, Beyblade, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon which all have a good plot(in the 4 last anime it depends on which series we are talking about)and all these anime didnt have to rely on stuff like that.
thats all i got to say about this subject and this comment will be my last one about it.