• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Doflamingo not fighting Aokiji was disappointing, but him caving into Law's demands was interesting. Momonosuke was hilarious. I can't wait to see what comes from Law's alliance with the Straw Hats being revealed. Good chapter.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm kind of getting annoyed here, any one else feel like its kind of turned into Law's adventures not Luffy's? Dof will be after Law for every thing hes done, not Luffy which isn't normally the case in the series and I've been looking forward to Luffy V.S Dof forever. Not to mention every things been planned out by Law from this point on, they'll stop by Islands before the time comes and will have to face BlackBeard {Who belongs to Luffy of course} Still. I liked it better when it was just the Strawhats doing there own thing, doing what Luffy wanted to do, it was more fun that way to me. I've been kind of disapointed as of late, again thats just me.

Also, Law's bounty went up? Will Luffy ever catch up to him now? I mean, before the defeat of BlackBeard.

The only thing I'm looking forward to now, when Luffy and Kid meet up again, the news about the team ups should give an intresting reactions from every one including the Strawhats who didn't know about Kids.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Doflamingo renounced his title after all huh. I was expecting him to surprise the Straw Hats by appearing and taking CC by force, but we can still expect a fight between them later on. Right now I'm more concerned about the new alliances that have formed, and it does worry me that Law seems to have all the power right now. Luffy's just following his lead.

7 tyranitars

I'm kind of getting annoyed here, any one else feel like its kind of turned into Law's adventures not Luffy's? Dof will be after Law for every thing hes done, not Luffy which isn't normally the case in the series and I've been looking forward to Luffy V.S Dof forever. Not to mention every things been planned out by Law from this point on, they'll stop by Islands before the time comes and will have to face BlackBeard {Who belongs to Luffy of course} Still. I liked it better when it was just the Strawhats doing there own thing, doing what Luffy wanted to do, it was more fun that way to me. I've been kind of disapointed as of late, again thats just me.

Also, Law's bounty went up? Will Luffy ever catch up to him now? I mean, before the defeat of BlackBeard.

The only thing I'm looking forward to now, when Luffy and Kid meet up again, the news about the team ups should give an intresting reactions from every one including the Strawhats who didn't know about Kids.

To be honest I kinda expect the bounties to go up now. Since the Strawhats returned.

Can't believe doflamingo was a king :O
also, i think that zoro should learn tekkai (iron body ) since luffy learnt shave (soru) via gear 2 and sanji learnt moonwalk (geppo) via skywalk.
that would be so cool :D zoro could block swords with his arms and stuff and would only need to use his sword against dons like mihawk haha

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So Doflamingo renounced his title after all huh. I was expecting him to surprise the Straw Hats by appearing and taking CC by force, but we can still expect a fight between them later on. Right now I'm more concerned about the new alliances that have formed, and it does worry me that Law seems to have all the power right now. Luffy's just following his lead.
All Luffy's doing is what he wants to do. Like they keep telling Law, "I don't think you understand what Luffy thinks an alliance is."

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
To be honest I kinda expect the bounties to go up now. Since the Strawhats returned.

Lets hope so.. It's just not right when even Killer almost outbounties most of the Strawhats...

7 tyranitars

Lets hope so.. It's just not right when even Killer almost outbounties most of the Strawhats...

Exactly, and with them returning they should be considered a threat. Not just Luffy and Zoro, but the Entire crew.

BlueDragonfangirl

Not bad of a chapter this week, this chapter has me intrested in the series again, YAY!

Ok, seems Dof has Ace's devil fruit ability, Luffy's reaction should be good, man can't wait for that.
Seems he wants to be sure hes got some thing up his sleeve in case some thing goes wrong.
Course, Luffy will kick the guys butt, no way in hell will Luffy let Dof get away with this, sorry Dof your doomed. Hey, look at this way, your being defeated by the future Pirate King.
At least Oda is giving foreshadowing of Luffy's V.S Dof now, Luffy has a reason to defeat him. I hope Luffy stands up to Law, he just goes by plans but if Luffy wants to help friends of his or it means a lot to him AKA his hat, hes going to go against all odds to save them or it.

Good luck Law, as if Luffy's crew will just bow down to you, your not there captain :p
I'm glad Luffy's finally getting things back on track and taking back whats his, they should be doing what he wants not Law HA.
Looks like we are heading to Wano, can't wait to see Zoro take down the place, hope for an update in his bounty next arc.

LOL At Buggy being a WarLord, oh well Luffy's reaction to that should be priceless.

Seriously, One Piece does it again. Oda knows how to do his magic and keep readers intrested in the series.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
One Piece's standard "cool crap happens every one hundred chapters" never fails to disappoint.

7 tyranitars

Great chapter, Buggy is a warlord, dof has the mera mera no mi fruit. Amazing to see the world react to the Straw hat/Law alliance. Interesting to see that it has a very big impact on the world.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Not bad of a chapter this week, this chapter has me intrested in the series again, YAY!

Ok, seems Dof has Ace's devil fruit ability, Luffy's reaction should be good, man can't wait for that.
Seems he wants to be sure hes got some thing up his sleeve in case some thing goes wrong.
Course, Luffy will kick the guys butt, no way in hell will Luffy let Dof get away with this, sorry Dof your doomed. Hey, look at this way, your being defeated by the future Pirate King.
At least Oda is giving foreshadowing of Luffy's V.S Dof now, Luffy has a reason to defeat him. I hope Luffy stands up to Law, he just goes by plans but if Luffy wants to help friends of his or it means a lot to him AKA his hat, hes going to go against all odds to save them or it.

Good luck Law, as if Luffy's crew will just bow down to you, your not there captain :p
I'm glad Luffy's finally getting things back on track and taking back whats his, they should be doing what he wants not Law HA.
Looks like we are heading to Wano, can't wait to see Zoro take down the place, hope for an update in his bounty next arc.

LOL At Buggy being a WarLord, oh well Luffy's reaction to that should be priceless.

Seriously, One Piece does it again. Oda knows how to do his magic and keep readers intrested in the series.

There's a lot in this chapter. It's just disappointing that Oda holds off this magic until every hundredth chapter.. -.-

1. Doflamingo has Ace's fruit
2. Namedrop of a new Admiral: Fujitori
3. Reveal of Buggy's new position (yet keeps one name undisclosed)
4. Reveal of more of Doflamingo's crew/organization.
5. Reveal that Bonney 'escaped' Akainu's clutches, how is unknown, she could be a spy nowadays.
6. Absalom now being a freelance writer for the newspapers/spy?
7. Kidd, Jinbe and Crocodile shots.
8. Luffy taking up more beef with Doflamingo, literally.. -.-
9. Bunnies in an ocean?
10. Samurai-plot thickens, but generally leaves me uninterested..
11. Marines taking action at Dressrosa as well
12. The SH's apparenly have already gone to Green Bit and ditched CC, and have arrived at Dressrosa.

One Piece's standard "cool crap happens every one hundred chapters" never fails to disappoint.

Yup.. I can't remember what 500 was about, but yeah.. :p Knowing Oda, he'll probably finish this on the 1000th chapter.. :p

Great chapter, Buggy is a warlord, dof has the mera mera no mi fruit. Amazing to see the world react to the Straw hat/Law alliance. Interesting to see that it has a very big impact on the world.

Ace's memory continues to live on I'd guess.. Some of the things were expected, some were not. We got an Admiral namedrop as well: Fujitori - Purple Tiger.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Wow, so every 100 chapters Oda makes one thats actually more important than the ones in-between? I'm betting by 800 we'll be done with Kaido and on to Big Mom/BlackBeard...

1. Buggy's a Warlord... >_> Well, I guess whatever this Pirate Dispatch Society thing is should at least be somewhat interesting- maybe.

2. Jewelry is no longer captured? I'm betting that she's in some type of Cipher Pol now- just a strange gut feeling

3. It was hard to even read Kin'emon's lame backstory because of- well, lame it was... How could the StrawHat's be moved so easily by such a dumb story? Something tells me that this Kanjuro guy is really working for Doflamingo or has some deal with him.

4. Abasalom sold his soul to the media of all people? XDD I wonder if he will go to Dressrosa to investigate whats being happening there and somehow ends up forming all alliance with the StrawHat's- or he could become the Smoker of the Kaido War Saga and be a pain in the *** -__-

5. Zoe, I wonder if this is one of Kaido's islands or maybe its a country that a close relation to Wano or something... Also, I have a few theories about what I believe Kaido is and why Kine'mon and Momonsuke showed such shock when they mentioned him.

Theory 1-
Kaido is a relative of the Emperor of Wano and everyone knows that he wants to take the title for himself, no one in the country is aware that he is one of the greatest criminals in the world and simply believe he is a crooked monarch.

Theory 2-
Kaido is the one in charge of the Dragons that terrorize the people of Wano and because of this it is commonly known to the people who he is, but once again no one knows that he is a true criminal wanted by the World Government. This could lead into Wano being Kaido's HQ (kind of like Whole Cake Island for Big Mom).

Theory 3-
Kaido is the Emperor of Wano's pet and no one is aware that he leads a secret life of a "human" pirate... Yeah this one is a bit of a stretch but we have seen far weirder plot twist in One Piece tbh

Theory 4- Kaido simply runs his business out of Wano and this makes him infamous to the people who get involved with him...

Back to Chapter 700 >_<

Green Bit will probably only be shown in a flashback of them dropping Ceasar off, and then when Doflamingo/crewmate goes to pick him up so, meh, to that being the next arc of Dressrosa. I know this may be a bit too early to judge but I'm thinking that Zoro is gonna learn to cut diamond on this island- just a feeling ;)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really liked this chapter. I was surprised to learn about Buggy's promotion to Warlord, and I was also surprised at the end of the chapter when Doflamingo revealed that he had the Mera Mera fruit. I also like that the Marines plan to take action as well. I love how this new arc is shaping up. It already looks like it'll be better than the Punk Hazard arc.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Buggy becoming a Warlord was theorized a while back, so the promotion was to be expected. Interesting to see Bonney free again, hope she encounters the Straw Hats soon, and can't wait to see what the deal is with Absalom. Also, some nice cameos we got of Jinbe and Crocodile. Good chapter.

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
i think sabo is the 7th warloard.

i hope luffy doesn't try and eat the ace's fruit. luffy shouldn't be burnt rubber.

Last edited:

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
Buggy as a warlord, im not supired but still i don't see him as a threat at all. Than been said he could have toughen up in the last two years.

i still love that Law is started to be effect by the crews... um in lack of a better word stupidity/care feel attitude, with the "i not a fan of bread" and then he relised what he just said. Priceless