• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So Reverie and Wano are both happening next year, I'm guessing simultaneously or Wano's not starting till the end of next year.

diakyu

Yeah Whole Cake will enter it's big finale starting the next chapter and they will be out by Summer and that's when Reviere happens. It will be a short arc but fairly dense it seems. Wano sometime October or November.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
So if Reverie is before Wano i'm guessing what'll happen in Weevil's case, is the Shichibukai system will completely destroyed or damaged to the point where he can serve as an ally without risking anything. They have an army of Kuma's what do they need the 5 warlords they have lefy for? Also gives Buggy a chance to do something.

Wano's about to be nuts!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm more excited about the Reverie cuz we'll get a chance to see more of Vivi and Neptune as well as other kings and queens. Wano will likely involve Kaido which is cool as well, but I'm not too interested in how Momonosuke's plot will be handled. ^^;

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
As much as they planned on the pacing... highly doubt they can maintain it.

Wano seems like the arc where all hell will break loose.

Also, is it the Kaido Arc next? Or Reverie?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
As much as they planned on the pacing... highly doubt they can maintain it.

Wano seems like the arc where all hell will break loose.

Also, is it the Kaido Arc next? Or Reverie?

Reverie. Wano starts towards the end of the year.

diakyu

Oh my lord, what a chapter to end the year off with. I'll contain myself until the chapter is fully out, but this is hype.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Pudding played everyone like a fiddle ahahahaha. At least now we have an idea of all this will end. Nami may get her showdown with the bride after all.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Well, Reijuu and Pudding working together thrown in the dump.

But the early suspicion that she's evil inside has hit the nail.

uber gon

Accept Change
Somehow I see Sanji getting his own "Monster Form" during this arc.

Kalosian

So long
This chapter really surprised me. Pudding being evil? I did not see this coming at all. One Piece can still offer surprises, which is amazing. I wonder how the arc will continue from here.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I knew, I knew it, I knew it. One could argue it was a tad obvious, but at least Oda tried to make her a bit more ambiguous if anything. The Vinsmokes deserve whatever comes their way though.

Pedro my dude, at least you aren't going down like a b****. Respect.

The red wedding begins!

diakyu

seeing a lot of people on youtube who believe Pudding is doing a triple cross. I can't believe it, actually I'm vehemently opposed because I think it would be a horrible direction to go.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Doubt it'd be a triple cross.

Many assumed Pudding would turn around a few weeks after she was introduced, but Oda took his time.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I didn't think Pudding would actually turn out to be evil, but at least we saw her mysterious third eye again. But honestly, part of me hopes that she's still good deep down and lied to Reiju as part of her plan to help free Sanji. ^^;

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Watching the newest episode.

There's so much of the plot yet to be even touched, and it's so much complex. The end plot seems, hopefully, a few years away.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Big Mom can't have two good daughters. Pudding has shown her true eyes ;).

Okay I really want Chopper to showcase either a new point or something besides reliance on Kung Fu Point & Monster Point. I understand Kung Fu is essentially a combo of his different forms, but his DF has so much potential. I would like to see a Monster Point v2 show up soon.

Still surprised I didn't make the connection that Brook would be a formidable foe for Big Mom's DF with his own DF. I can see Brook crippling her DF's full power and then Luffy v Big Mom goes down.

Also interested to see if Sanji "awakens" his genetic germa body sometime this arc and gets a big powerup.

Cutty

Forever now
Liking the newest chapter as well.

Some of us had predicted about the evil Pudding character, but it's still amusing to witness.
And it's certainly better than the idea of Sanji getting his soulmate soon if Pudding was really nice.

I think Sanji will 'help' his family for the sake of Raiju?