• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ushimaru:

I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate​

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That fight is pretty much OP's Metapod vs Metapod equivalent lmao

Yce288

Grass type FTW
People complain about Naruto's overuse of Talk no Jutsu and lack of major deathes, but One piece doesnt have a lot of major deathes in it either.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Laser shooting at the flower capital while swords fall...........THE RAID ENDS IN FAILURE?????!!!!!!!............ok I won't go there

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
"The raid will fail" has quite literally become the best community meme since Judge top 5.

I love it so much.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The new OP sure did spoil alot, tho I'm impressed they didn't spoil more lmao. Might indicate that there'll be a Wano OP 4 or at least a total visual overhaul later on.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The new OP sure did spoil alot, tho I'm impressed they didn't spoil more lmao. Might indicate that there'll be a Wano OP 4 or at least a total visual overhaul later on.
I expected Roof Piece to be front and center
"The raid will fail" has quite literally become the best community meme since Judge top 5.

I love it so much.
I've gotta respect Morj for going down with the ship

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
If the chapters dropping weren't so good, I wouldn't have minded these breaks.
it's the curse of the weekly reader+chapters being extra good at the end/start of the year+shonen jump's holiday breaks (the past 2 breaks were SJ breaks, this one is an Oda break)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
If the chapters dropping weren't so good, I wouldn't have minded these breaks.

Honestly, I went coldturkey for a while during December..

5 weeks later and I've missed two chapters.. xD

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
And Big Mom is out of the fight. And so is Orochi’s last ray of hope aka Fukurokuju. His head’s certainly going to roll soon. However now we just need to know what happens to BM after Wano, not even guaranteed that she wont return for another arc of getting humiliated lmao.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Big mom getting thrashed by side characters ( law and kid ) was kinda disappointing after Oda set her up as this big threat.
I feel we'll see more of her in later arcs, even if not as a main villain anymore. I mean she was moreso incapacitated than knocked out. I just feel her story hasn't concluded even if her era has

Morax

King of heroes
I feel we'll see more of her in later arcs, even if not as a main villain anymore. I mean she was moreso incapacitated than knocked out. I just feel her story hasn't concluded even if her era has
Hopefully that’s the case.