• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
This chapter was hilarious. There so much dumb stuff happening in the background that's made me laugh.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Is Hawkins dead?

Izo and Ashura died, hopefully Oda grew balls and this is just the start. Cause a lot of people better start dropping from here on.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
That last panel sure felt like last words from Hawkins.

Now we need 400 chapters of Summit War Part 2 and Oda just kills off Sabo.

deliaketchum

Is Hawkins dead?

Izo and Ashura died, hopefully Oda grew balls and this is just the start. Cause a lot of people better start dropping from here on.
Hawkins is dead. Though Izo and Ashura deaths had no impact because of all fakeouts. I was expecting they would survive like pell.

deliaketchum

Luffy : 4.7 billion
Zoro : 3 billion
Sanji : 2.5 billion
Nami : 500 million
“God” Usopp : 800 million
Chopper : 200 berri!
Robin : 700 million
Franky : 550 million
Brook : 350 million
Jinbei : 1 billion

Kid&law sound accurate
No way zoro and sanji are getiing that high. zoro would probably be b/w 1.5 - 1.8 and sanji b/w 1.3 - 1.5.
Robin probably would be larger around 1 billion as they already have 3 ponyglyphs.
Yamato will probably get 550 mil like Ace

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Now that the chapter's out what are your bounty predictions?
Luffy: 5 billion
Zoro: 1.52 billion
Sanji: 1.36 billion
Nami: 300 million
Usopp: 500 million
Chopper: 200 berri
Robin: 490-500 million
Franky: 480 million
Brook: 250-300 million
Jimbei: 800 million

Kid: 3.5 billion
Killer: 800 mil

Law: 3.5 billion
This is easy for me lmao:

Luffy: 4 to 4.5 billion
Zoro: 1,520,000,000
Sanji: 1,330,000,000 to 1,366,000,000
Nami: 266,000,000
Usopp: 500,000,000
Chopper: 1000. (If he gets a real bounty then 150,000,000 minimum)
Robin: 530,000,000
Franky: 494,000,000
Brook: 283,000,000 to 383,000,000
Jinbei: 738,000,000 to 838,000,000

Kid: 2,470,000,000
Law: 1,500,000,000

If Yamato gets one then: 550,000,000 max.

Morax

King of heroes
No way zoro and sanji are getiing that high. zoro would probably be b/w 1.5 - 1.8 and sanji b/w 1.3 - 1.5.
Robin probably would be larger around 1 billion as they already have 3 ponyglyphs.
Yamato will probably get 550 mil like Ace
>no way Zoro and Sanji are getting that high

The pirate king’s wings deserve more than mere 2 billion

Leonhart

Imagineer
Now that the chapter's out what are your bounty predictions?
Luffy: 5 billion
Zoro: 1.52 billion
Sanji: 1.36 billion
Nami: 300 million
Usopp: 500 million
Chopper: 200 berri
Robin: 490-500 million
Franky: 480 million
Brook: 250-300 million
Jimbei: 800 million
I personally don't think Luffy's bounty will be that high. I figure that despite his achievement, the World Government might still underestimate Luffy somewhat and simply double his bounty to a respectable 3 billion. And frankly, I think it's too much to expect him to have the 3rd highest bounty in the series, which is another reason why I think 5 billion would be too high.

I figure that Zoro and Sanji will almost certainly have bounties above 1 million, though. That being said, I do hope that the next chapter gives us the bounties and that Oda doesn't just switch focus to something else.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
the World Government might still underestimate Luffy somewhat and simply double his bounty to a respectable 3 billion.
I mean he collapsed the balance of power in the world, and on top of that the mere thought of him awakening got them paranoid, and he's awakened now......

Tbh wouldn't be surprised if he gets an "Only Dead" bounty

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So partial spoilers seem to be out. And yes it does looks like I was wrong about the 5 bil.
No one's bounties surpassed Kaido or Big Mom's. Buggy is a Yonko.

PsychoLogical

So partial spoilers seem to be out. And yes it does looks like I was wrong about the 5 bil.
No one's bounties surpassed Kaido or Big Mom's. Buggy is a Yonko.
I got the last laugh,
Luffy's not getting a higher bounty than Kaido or BM
and I called the latter

:D

PsychoLogical

Spoilers are out. And I completely called it for who the new Emperors are, but oh mama I certainly didn't expect the Idiot Trio to have the same bounty lmao.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Is Hawkins dead?

I hope so too, because some One Piece fans claimed that Naruto had barely impactful deaths because of Talk no Jutsu, but in reality Luffy barely killed too.
but in time both One Piece and Boruto will surpass the number of deaths in Naruto.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Killing characters just for the sake of killing them is boring. There'll probably be a few more deaths of named characters on the heroes' side, and likely all of Blackbeard's crew will end up dead, but One Piece just isn't the kind of story where everyone dies at the end.
tho Oda should chill down on the fake deaths, we had like 5 just this arc

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Luffy, Law and Kid's bounties are
3 billion each

Morax

King of heroes
I hope so too, because some One Piece fans claimed that Naruto had barely impactful deaths because of Talk no Jutsu, but in reality Luffy barely killed too.
but in time both One Piece and Boruto will surpass the number of deaths in Naruto.
Never understood this obsession with ‘deaths’ in a shounen. If you want blood&gore play higurashi.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Never understood this obsession with ‘deaths’ in a shounen. If you want blood&gore play higurashi.
We live in a time where people want to watch anime where problems arent solved by the power of friendship and the protagonist goes through some difficulties before he/she achieves his/her goal.
thats why some people didnt like Boruto when it started because Boruto didnt have difficulties throughout his childhood aside from not getting enough attention from his father until the end of the Momoshiki battle where Boruto starts to understand his childhood was golden compared to his father's childhood.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
>watches pokemon
Thats why most people love DP and XY Ash because he was more mature compared to BW and SM Ash, but even in DP and XY, Ash's problems were quickly solved because Serena didnt allow Ash to act differently for more than one episode.