• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
get hyped y'all
jf1xxxwlpkb91.jpg

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Hopefuly. I don’t want OP to end. ;-;
If Wano was 4 years then i expect Shanks and Blackbeard to get the same treatment and there is also the world government and the inevitable war so i get the feeling that all of that will take 10 years.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Last Road To Laughtale chapter was released.
Jinbe's bounty is lower than Who's Who's yet he beat him.
i guess some straw hat members bounties should change after Wano.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Partial spoilers were released today, if you care about being unspoiled be very careful.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Partial spoilers were released today, if you care about being unspoiled be very careful.
I sorta got a short summary of what the chap's about, the chapter's actually intriguing lmao.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Could you post here?
Chapter 1,054: Entei
- Color spread shows the 4 Emperors of the Sea (Luffy, Buggy, Shanks and Blackbeard)
- Ryokugyu has the Mori:Mori no Mi logia
- Yamato hit aramaki in his head
- Shanks is on the shores of Wano Country, and say : “It's time to go for the One Piece"
- The news says that Sabo has killed Nefertari Cobr
- Sabo and the Revolutionary Army successfully helped Kuma.
- Sabo is called Emperor of the Flames
- end of chapter, akainu talk to new character

Morax

King of heroes
Chapter 1,054: Entei
- Color spread shows the 4 Emperors of the Sea (Luffy, Buggy, Shanks and Blackbeard)
- Ryokugyu has the Mori:Mori no Mi logia
- Yamato hit aramaki in his head
- Shanks is on the shores of Wano Country, and say : “It's time to go for the One Piece"
- The news says that Sabo has killed Nefertari Cobr
- Sabo and the Revolutionary Army successfully helped Kuma.
- Sabo is called Emperor of the Flames
- end of chapter, akainu talk to new character
Am i the only one disappointed by ryokugyu’s DF? It sounds so….unoriginal and boring.

deliaketchum

Chapter 1055 spoilers:
Momo claps Ryo who praises momo for his strength.
Momo says he has to defend wano alone.
Ryo says he is overwhelmed by Momo and he hasnt even fought Luffy. He runs away from wano
Former warlord were not arrested but buggy was mistaken leader of them. Hence buggy became yonko.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Chapter 1055 spoilers:
Momo claps Ryo who praises momo for his strength.
Momo says he has to defend wano alone.
Ryo says he is overwhelmed by Momo and he hasnt even fought Luffy. He runs away from wano
Former warlord were not arrested but buggy was mistaken leader of them. Hence buggy became yonko.
They’re fake.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
All I know is that Redon is the legit provider, tho IDK what his username is in forums