• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Uta is canon.

And it’s mentioned that Momo wants Yamato to leave Wano.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Tiddies has always been a thing.
Mostly in anime where the plot isnt good enough, but One Piece has a good enough plot and it doesnt need to rely on stuff like that.
by the way, I'm pretty sure Hiyori's are big and she's gonna stay in Wano.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
stop generalizing.
If you arent pleased to see such a comment then i dont it anymore, but take this as a friendly advice:i try to use my best wording in my comments and choose my words as wisely as possible so comments like your previous comment shouldnt exist.
Show proof or you are lying
Whether you believe it or not is your problem.

by the way, it was interesting to see the word "new era" used in the latest chapters of both One Piece and Black Clover, yes, it was also the name of the latest One Piece chapter.

Morax

King of heroes
If you arent pleased to see such a comment then i dont it anymore, but take this as a friendly advice:i try to use my best wording in my comments and choose my words as wisely as possible so comments like your previous comment shouldnt exist.
This is not about me finding your comment offensive, it’s about you making dumb generalizations. Not every anime with fanservice has a terrible plot and those who do are definitely not a majority.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
This is not about me finding your comment offensive, it’s about you making dumb generalizations. Not every anime with fanservice has a terrible plot and those who do are definitely not a majority.
I guess we watched different anime so our opinions are different.
i watched anime like Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicle, Death Note, Beyblade, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon which all have a good plot(in the 4 last anime it depends on which series we are talking about)and all these anime didnt have to rely on stuff like that.
thats all i got to say about this subject and this comment will be my last one about it.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I’m not liking what is going on in here. I’m just gonna ask that you all stop this rather than handing warnings. We all like what we like, there is nothing wrong with that. What I’m not okay with is the amount of back and forth on this subject.

Lets all just stop. Besides, the topic is One Piece so the only thing being discussed should be One Piece. That is all I’m going to say.

deliaketchum

One Piece 1056 Cross Guild
-chapter title is referring to Buggy’s new organization in the news, which Crocodile and Mihawk are a part of.
-Buggy put bounties on Marine’s heads
-Neko and Inu are staying in Wano, and they choose Carrot as their successor to lead the Minks.
-Shinobu is beautiful again thanks to Aramaki’s attack.
-At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof
-the strawhat pirates leave wano.
-Caribou is in the Sunny.
-Yamato runs and tries to catch up to them(the straw hat crew) and ask them if she could join the crew!

Yce288

Grass type FTW
One Piece 1056 Cross Guild
-chapter title is referring to Buggy’s new organization in the news, which Crocodile and Mihawk are a part of.
-Buggy put bounties on Marine’s heads
-Neko and Inu are staying in Wano, and they choose Carrot as their successor to lead the Minks.
-Shinobu is beautiful again thanks to Aramaki’s attack.
-At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof
-the strawhat pirates leave wano.
-Caribou is in the Sunny.
-Yamato runs and tries to catch up to them(the straw hat crew) and ask them if she could join the crew!
Does this mean Carrot will stay in Wano, if yes then it better because she isnt even shown in a lot of openings and finally some Buggy greatness.

Lets all just stop. Besides, the topic is One Piece so the only thing being discussed should be One Piece. That is all I’m going to say.
is it wrong for people to argue with each other?we didnt bad mouthing each other during our argument and i did say in my previous that i will stop talking about said subject.

Last edited:

deliaketchum

Does this mean Carrot will stay in Wano, if yes then it better because she isnt even shown in a lot of openings and finally some Buggy greatness.

i dont think she is staying because ruler of zou has to stay in zou. Only neko and inu are staying in wono to protect it.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Carrot is far weaker than all Straw Hat memebers, she couldnt beat Perospero and she has to rely on her Sulong form to become poweful so i hope she wont be around for much longer.