• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Leonhart

Imagineer
Was quite surprised that Robin's bounty had been increased by so much, but I suppose it's further proof that the Gorosei are feeling the pressure due to her having evaded CP0 on Onigashima. I expected Sanji's bounty to be lower than Zoro's of course, and I did find his reaction priceless, but I wasn't expecting him to get a new bounty poster photo. The Chopper bounty gag has run its course, however.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Lufftt cant catch a break, can he? now that Blackbread got Kobi, Luffy will try to help him and i dont want to see Luffy VS Kaido round 1 all over again.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Lufftt cant catch a break, can he? now that Blackbread got Kobi, Luffy will try to help him and i dont want to see Luffy VS Kaido round 1 all over again.

I honestly think Koby went with Blackbeard willingly. It was stated that Aokiji is allied with Blackbeard and it would not surprise me if Aokiji is a member of Sword also.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I honestly think Koby went with Blackbeard willingly. It was stated that Aokiji is allied with Blackbeard and it would not surprise me if Aokiji is a member of Sword also.
Yeah, but knowing Luffy, he could misunderstand the situation and go rescue Koby anyway.
at least now we know that Sabo is OK so thats one less thing to worry about.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm going to guess that the laser bolts that destroyed Lulusia Island probably came from Uranus since that weapon hasn't played a part in the plot yet, and this would be the ideal time for it to be relevant. I also wonder if it's the same thing that destroyed God Valley, and perhaps even the same floating object that Bege and his crew encountered when they entered the New World.

Sabo is definitely alive since he's an important character, but I wonder if Oda actually had the guts to kill the citizens of Lulusia, or if they survived through some highly improbable means.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
So we have Pluton, which represents the land (?), Poseidon, which represents the oceans, and Uranus which represents the skies.

I'm pretty convinced the Nobles/WG have the last Lode Ponyglyph.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ok this one could be huge tbh
jf0ji7u467o91.jpg

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm not convinced since in this scenario the Poneglyph would almost certainly be located at Mary Geoise, which means that the Straw Hats will have to backtrack all the way back there to get it, then go back the way they were originally heading, which would be a huge waste of time. I personally think that they'll arrive at Laugh Tale first, then head to Mary Geoise for the series climax to rescue Vivi and face the World Government after they've discovered the One Piece and the history of the world, as well as them having awakened Pluton.

Also, if the World Government took the last Lode Poneglyph that was last seen on Fishman Island, it would bring into question why they didn't also take the Joy Boy apology Poneglyph that was right next to it.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Oda is, for sure, going hard core with this final arc. Man literally wiped out an entire nation and killed off all its inhabitant. This last arc is gonna be crazy so brace yourselves, guys.

After this last chapter, I’m getting the feeling that Uranus is going to be a sky island. Was that lightning that struck Lulusia? I kept thinking back to Skypiea and Enel’s ship during his fight with Luffy. This chapter kind of reminded me of that, ngl.

It definitely seems possible but I don’t think that’s the case because that would require a lot of back tracking for the SH’s just to get to the last one.

Leonhart

Imagineer
If it hadn't been for the fact that Dr. Vegapunk was already previously established as being male as early as the Thriller Bark arc, I would've been fine with him being female. Learning that he has six separate bodies was an interesting twist, but I'm not too excited for CP0's arrival. I don't think they'll stand a chance against the Straw Hats nor actually eliminate Vegapunk, but I am nervous that they might succeed in kidnapping Robin.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I guess Blackbeard is the biggest threat right now, i hope Shanks will appear soon.
Blackbeard is most likely the final boss and will probably end up the biggest threat overall, simply because he's essentially history's most famous (real) pirate. Specifying "real" because Long John Silver might be more famous, but he's fictional.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Why did we give the horse a horse fruit. What benefit does it gain other than the wings?