• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Polish_20230116_144933153.jpg

Kaido_Shirt.png

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Well, since Luffy got gear 5, other people have to get stronger too in their own way because nobody want to see Luffy one punching every enemy he meets.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well, since Luffy got gear 5, other people have to get stronger too in their own way because nobody want to see Luffy one punching every enemy he meets.
Kaku only had his fruit for 2 years.

It's especially funny because not a single one of the Beast Pirates had awakening, including Kaido. Make it make sense xD

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Apart from Vivi, not the greatest chapter to come off a break.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
You have to wonder:
What the actual hell did Wapol do to also be forced into hiding LULZ. Vivi is obvious but wtf did that dumbass Wapol do lmao.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
You have to wonder:
What the actual hell did Wapol do to also be forced into hiding LULZ. Vivi is obvious but wtf did that dumbass Wapol do lmao.
Wouldn't be too surprised if he got a glimpse of Imu or something xD

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Definitely a typical setup chapter between major events, but great that we get to see Vivi again, and got the slightest hint of Kuma's backstory. Still wondering what exactly Kuma's end goal at the Red Line is, though.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Maybe Oda thought that the Stussy fan service would satisfy some fans.
It certainly did for me! But I also have a bit of a Stussy agenda, so maybe that's just bias xD

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Why is Carrot there with Luffy, Blackbeard, Shanks and Buggy? Knowing Oda, he could have Zoro and Sanji kill Blackbeard which would make her a new Emperor of the Sea.
Because it's the year of the rabbit.
613XswYHiRL.jpg

The volume is a re-creation of this one, but with Sengoku's goat replaced with Carrot.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
I think Nami is going to get another big power-up by the end of the series through Big Mom deciding to give her Prometheus, Hera and Napoleon and eating the Soru Soru no Mi after Big Mom’s death.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well, Zoro fans sure are having a time right now.
As a Zoro fan the only thing I'm actually upset about, is that this was in a SBS.

The rest of this was already assumed. Zoro being related to the Shimotsuki (although it ended up being barely) and his parents being absolute nobodies were the general consensus. It means Zoro's strength is pure hard work and dedication, lineage factor is irrelevant.

Also
161.jpg

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
As a Zoro fan the only thing I'm actually upset about, is that this was in a SBS.

The rest of this was already assumed. Zoro being related to the Shimotsuki (although it ended up being barely) and his parents being absolute nobodies were the general consensus. It means Zoro's strength is pure hard work and dedication, lineage factor is irrelevant.

Also
161.jpg
Agreed. I've honestly never been that interested in Zoro's lineage, same with how I've never cared who Luffy's mother is, tbh. The fact that he got where he is all by his own doing makes his character that much more impressive.